Certificate Course In Testing Or Oracle?

hi... am a BCA graduate willing to do certificate course which should help my career... my question is, which course is helpful software testing or oracle.... please suggest me...

Replies

• Manasee Mahajan
    Manasee Mahajan
    It depends. What is your interest area? If your inclination is to be a Quality Assurance engineer, then go for testing certification like ISTQB. If you want to make a career in databases (DB developer, DB engineer, System Admin etc), go for Oracle certifications. There are opportunities in both fields for candidates who are trained and have the necessary skill set!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Content publishers and website owners across the web have been facing the issue of broken links over the last few years. A new algorithm developed by computer engineers from University...
how can i comment on some one's post who has posted on my wall.. & post something in some one's wall in CE forum?
Hello CEan's, After a very long time I'm here. and need help from you guy's. I wanted to start a forum on my interested and it's widely followed sector. There...
iPhone owners in Bangalore using Airtel services now have a reason to smile not just because it's Valentine's Day, but they can use 4G on their favorite devices now. Airtel,...
BlackBerry has announced the launch of updated Blackberry Messenger for its Android, BlackBerry 10 and iPhone users. The updated messaging app will allow Android and iPhone users to make free...