CERN live broadcast about update on Higgs Boson - WATCH NOW!

CERN's live broadcast which is updating their progress in searching for theHiggs Boson - Watch it here:

CERN Webcast Website

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Enough reasons being given to assures that the Higgs boson EXISTS.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Scientists at CERN say they've found the Higgs boson with 5-sigma certainty — about 1 in 3 million.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    So what does this mean for us?
    Some of us might feel something like -

vyhqP

Well, the universe is going to keep on functioning just as it always has, with stars and galaxies growing and dying.

The difference is that now we have more confidence in how we understand the fabric it's woven from.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Finally they succeeded in finding Higgs Boson. Now i have more proofs to convince my mom that God didnt create the universe....😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear all, If we have a concrete column being transfered at some level, is it a good assumption to pin the bottom of the column so it carries just axial...
hie Engineers i'm planning to install a softphone in a picocontroller for my final year project... Is it possible? if possible, which PIC is the best for that? which is...
From the mail: Sixty and Going Strong​ (Translated from the original in Chinese)​ “There are 1000-year old trees in the mountain, but not many 100 year-old people” At the most,...
MY NAME IS PRADEEP KUMAR CHAUBEY,I HAVE COMPLETED B.TECH MECHANICAL ENGINEER.THIS WAS MY DREAM.SO TODAY I HAVE COMPLETED MY DREAMS.I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS GOD ANY MY PARENTS.
My message to everybody that help them who help in need; as it essential to see what person, in what situation what it like or dislike and after all what...