• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations VIK.
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    cONGRATES kEEP rOCKING 😁 😁
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    congrats #-Link-Snipped-#. I really appreciate the contribution you've made to CrazyEngineers. I hope you will win more such titles.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Congratulations..!
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Congratulations
  • shonali55
    shonali55
    vik001ind
    thanks a lot..
    I'm in shock right now..
    CONGRATULATIONS
    VIK. You are too good.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    congrats vik..
  • safwan
    safwan
    Congratulation our CEan of month October 2009 vik001ind
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    thanks friends!
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Firsly my hearty congrats to this young aspirant...keep it rolling buddy!

what about others who contributed to it during the time when no body knows it..& continue its support till date...was a part of every strategic innovations across ...they are not been counted...good ...thats one more reason of high reason of appreciation...dont know but it came out suddenly after a long time of reviews in Biggie's approachπŸ˜•πŸ˜”πŸ˜²:clap: i believe volumes speak low than high performance that you deliver on a constant ratio allover...try it out..another strategic move for you for freeπŸ˜‰!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have said before in my introduction post that i am fond of motorcycles. and i plan to engineer some. the idea was to build a genuine american motorcycle comany...
Hi Guys, I have read an article today πŸ˜€ It said yesterday is shahrukh khan's birthday thats not the news but I read something interesting πŸ˜€ A fan of him...
I AM using ultrasurf9.6 i can't download the torrent files. inform me what are all the seetings i have to change to download the torrent file,and to use utorrent to...
Hi, CE's I have achieved some mails in my mail box.. but whenever i need those mail once again how to get.. those mails ???? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
There's an interesting story behind this! I went to an interview where the interviewer (who looked pretty knowledgable) asked me, among other things, to write a program in C++ to...