CEoM August 2013 Applications Close On July 31 Midnight!

The CEoM August 2013 applications are open and if you haven't yet applied for the next month's contest, we'd encourage you to do so "NOW". The applications will close on the midnight of 31st July, 2013. To apply, please head over to #-Link-Snipped-#

You will also see the scoreboard for CEoM July 2013. Note that the CEoM winner gets-

1. $100 cash prize.
2. Lifetime entry into CrazyEngineers Hall Of Fame

What are you waiting for?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hope everyone is all set to take on the CEoM August 2013 title!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm guessing the CEoM August 2013 is going to be a lot bigger than than CEoM July 2013. I think everyone knows the rules of the game now and also have formed the strategies to ensure the lead. Just make sure that no one takes a huge lead in the first few days. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm guessing the CEoM August 2013 is going to be a lot bigger than than CEoM July 2013. I think everyone knows the rules of the game now and also have formed the strategies to ensure the lead. Just make sure that no one takes a huge lead in the first few days. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Yes sirrrrrrrrrrr
  • mail154
    mail154
    hey is there any limited times one should participate for ceom?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    mail154
    hey is there any limited times one should participate for ceom?
    Nope. You can participate as many times you want.
  • mail154
    mail154
    if i withdrew this time still i compete for the next time?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mail154
    if i withdrew this time still i compete for the next time?
    Yes, you can. I'd rather not do that because it's a great way to check your own performance. Nothing to lose, you see.
  • mail154
    mail154
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, you can. I'd rather not do that because it's a great way to check your own performance. Nothing to lose, you see.

Dear Big K, I Doesn't fear failure..i will not be not be active much next month..so i thought of withdrawal..past 2 months i was free but by the time i didn't join CE ๐Ÿ˜€ .
    Ok i will be much active in future competitions and i try uptop my level being online in august..anyway..i m not gonna withdrew..just post something whenever i am online.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Spread the word of CEoM to your friends, girlfriend/s, relatives, siblings, etc. ๐Ÿ˜
  • mail154
    mail154
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Spread the word of CEoM to your friends, girlfriend/s, relatives, siblings, etc. ๐Ÿ˜

mr.linux surely i would spread it to my friends,relatives,siblings etc., ๐Ÿ‘ if you understand
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    mail154
    Dear Big K, I Doesn't fear failure..i will not be not be active much next month..so i thought of withdrawal..past 2 months i was free but by the time i didn't join CE ๐Ÿ˜€ .
    Ok i will be much active in future competitions and i try uptop my level being online in august..anyway..i m not gonna withdrew..just post something whenever i am online.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Well backing out completely is not an option if you just show up when ever possible and post stuff You will still be one among the top three So no issues in that man
  • mail154
    mail154
    Conqueror
    Well backing out completely is not an option if you just show up when ever possible and post stuff You will still be one among the top three So no issues in that man

top 3? hehehe i am sure abhishek rawal and you will take top 10 ๐Ÿ˜€ anyway not backing..just post whenever be here. i just clarified doubt if only one time i can participate then nothing's gonna happen" clarified now and though i be in top 10 or not i will hit "apply for next month ceom" every time when an application is open and post whenever and whatever i am able to.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    100+ applications for next month. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    100+ applications for next month. ๐Ÿ‘
    You aren't in the game? ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    So, #-Link-Snipped-# - clearly you are the leader this month. What are your plans to do with 100$ after you've won? ๐Ÿ˜’

Will #-Link-Snipped-# step up to the game and try something new overnight? ๐Ÿ˜

Glad we got better threads because of this competition
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, make the CEoM August 2013 hard for everyone! Please! That's going to be 'real fun'.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    anoopthefriend
    So, #-Link-Snipped-# - clearly you are the leader this month. What are your plans to do with 100$ after you've won? ๐Ÿ˜’

Will #-Link-Snipped-# step up to the game and try something new overnight? ๐Ÿ˜

Glad we got better threads because of this competition
    Over night I can't do much But next month I have some tricks in my sleeves That will surely be more productive to CE as a whole
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...oh well, I'm anyways going to make it hard for everyone. โ˜•
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I know and I saw your posting frenzy

With Crazygirl ATF AR CB BigK CSKAUTO I am not sure I will be able to prove myself But I am up for challenge this month
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    anoopthefriend
    So, #-Link-Snipped-# - clearly you are the leader this month. What are your plans to do with 100$ after you've won?
    $100 more. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, make the CEoM August 2013 hard for everyone! Please! That's going to be 'real fun'.
    Conqueror
    next month I have some tricks in my sleeves That will surely be more productive to CE as a whole
    I ain't going no where ๐Ÿ˜
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    But sadly, I will be off for about 12 days in August due to Projects.
    And maybe same goes for #-Link-Snipped-# too ๐Ÿ˜–
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Abhishek Rawal
    But sadly, I will be off for about 12 days in August due to Projects.
    And maybe same goes for #-Link-Snipped-# too ๐Ÿ˜–
    I am not in full swing tomo first review and My topic was rejected just 2 hours back understand my scenario now
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Conqueror
    I am not in full swing tomo first review and My topic was rejected just 2 hours back understand my scenario now
    I can feel you, buddy.
    Damn it, CEOM should've been organized when we had vacation ๐Ÿ˜€
    In regular days it's pretty tough to spare time for CE.
    #Not_Whining.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The name is enough. ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow! CEoM August 2013 is even bigger than CEoM July 2013! We're already 135+ applications for the title!

I hope at least 50% of the applicants seriously participate. That's going to make the game CRAZY. I mean REALLY CRAZY!
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    This time I am up for it seriously. I will try to beat my previous score by a big margin ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nick_Sharma
    This time I am up for it seriously. I will try to beat my previous score by a big margin ๐Ÿ˜›
    I think this month's leaders #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# are going to offer tough fight.

Plus, someone's ..:: ๐Ÿ˜Ž ::.. gonna make it 10x harder for everyone. No mercy will be shown.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think this month's leaders #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# are going to offer tough fight.

Plus, someone's ..:: ๐Ÿ˜Ž ::.. gonna make it 10x harder for everyone. No mercy will be shown.
    I am sure that some one is going to be you ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you are in, who will beat you. I remember you used to beat the Ce-InFocus (bot) as well.

Bow Down !

I will be out for 10 days, in August. However I will try to assure that remaining 20 days will make up for those 10 days.

-CB
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Don't bite me when I say this :
    But, If I own a website & I, myself is organizing an event in my own website then ofcourse I will be winning as I am spending 24x7 time on it.
    #Just Saying
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare

Nick_Sharma
    I am sure that some one is going to be you ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Big Margin... ๐Ÿ˜ probably 50 times bigger ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Abhishek Rawal
    But, If I own a website & I, myself is organizing an event in my own website then ofcourse I will be winning as I am spending 24x7 time on it.
    #Just Saying

#NotATruth
    - Points are given only for selected sections, owner needs to maintain all the sections.

- Admin / owner means that there are 100 other activities that needs to be done.

- Lastly who is stealing your 24*7 from you?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    #Just Saying
    You scared my friend?

I just wish #-Link-Snipped-# was active. He totally was a posting machine that no one could beat. Wondering if he's returning for CEoM August.

Plus:-

1. I'll be doing 10x more work on other fronts - because we're already working on the next big thing ๐Ÿ˜.

2. Everyone's fair in war.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You scared my friend?

I just wish #-Link-Snipped-# was active. He totally was a posting machine that no one could beat. Wondering if he's returning for CEoM August.

Plus:-

1. I'll be doing 10x more work on other fronts - because we're already working on the next big thing ๐Ÿ˜.

2. Everyone's fair in war.
    I am actually not sure, as you know what's happening around me is like, well, too much work piled up and not even that active in other sites too. I wish I was like the days before. Was having a lot of competition and motivation! ๐Ÿ˜› I don't say they lack now, but well, I am finding it hard with the office proxy! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Praveen-Kumar
    I am actually not sure, as you know what's happening around me is like, well, too much work piled up and not even that active in other sites too. I wish I was like the days before. Was having a lot of competition and motivation! ๐Ÿ˜› I don't say they lack now, but well, I am finding it hard with the office proxy! ๐Ÿ˜”

We engineers often breathe work. I wonder when we'll get some free time of our own. Doesn't seem to be the case for any of my elder cousins either.๐Ÿ˜–
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am in this month But sure to my word I will be available for short spans

But new comers need to step up the gas to come near us

#-Link-Snipped-# Wiped us all out of the list What did we do nothing ?

I am sure @CSKauto and #-Link-Snipped-# will be more and much better competitor this season

I am waiting for #-Link-Snipped-# true face in competition

But of all I am waiting for #-Link-Snipped-# innovation in Debates section

This month we expect it to quadruple this month mate
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've a RECORD BREAKING 150+ APPLICATIONS! ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed during the transition to the new contest. It will be done in two steps. First the new contest will be launched and then the system will turn the applicants into participants.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed during the transition to the new contest. It will be done in two steps. First the new contest will be launched and then the system will turn the applicants into participants.
    Will it happen as soon as the clock ticks 12??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nick_Sharma
    Will it happen as soon as the clock ticks 12??
    At the midnight, the system will start applications for CEoM September 2013. Then about 5-15 minutes later; it will copy all the applicants into contestants table.

At the same time, it will also update the hall of fame list ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    At the midnight, the system will start applications for CEoM September 2013. Then about 5-15 minutes later; it will copy all the applicants into contestants table.

At the same time, it will also update the hall of fame list ๐Ÿ˜€
    And this time we have to scroll lot to see Hall Of Fame. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Everything was smooth. Will make announcements soon.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Congrates #-Link-Snipped-# for the entry in CE Hall of the Fame and enjoy $100 as token of appreciation and reward of Victory.

-CB
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Your victory was well deserved. Congrats!

I think you should upload a photo with the $100 cheque.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Which sections of the forum are liable for point calculation as part of CEoM contest?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Tech section mostly not areas like chit chat and stuff

most other segments are fair game and quiz are also out I guess
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Rawal
    Belated wishes to the post monster.Waiting to compete this month bro.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Einstein cannot be beaten. Speed of light cannot be exceeded. So what? Warp the space and reduce the distance. There you are! Our Star-Trek Future? NASA Scientists Engineering a Warp-Drive...
Greetings everyone! It'll be long post, please kindly bear with me! Myself Hemanth, A 2013, Electrical engineering pass out from Shimoga,A tier 3 city in karnataka. Just after my completion...
In June, HEVC/H.265 Standard was officially released which was approved in Early 2013,January.The HEVC abbreviated as High Efficiency Video Codec is capable to cover larger screen resolutions with 8K pixels...
As Ubuntu Operating system will be using it's custom Mir display server from Saucy Salamander 13.10 onwards, many projects has been leaded to port their application for Mir display from...
I have tried soo many custom ROMs for my Android Samsung Y 5360-GT and one thing I have noted that Google+ never runs in custom ROMs, because the supporting application...