Centralized Administrative System

hey ur ideas r actually awsm..but the thing z i hv decided a topic wich is centralized administrative system and the problem z dat sm has already implemented it so can u suggest any extensions to it plzzz it ll b really greatful..plzz

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neetal
    hey ur ideas r actually awsm..but the thing z i hv decided a topic wich is centralized administrative system and the problem z dat sm has already implemented it so can u suggest any extensions to it plzzz it ll b really greatful..plzz
    It'd be nice if you could spend some time learning how CrazyEngineers works. I've moved your thread from announcements to project ideas section 😀
  • Neetal
    Neetal
    ya sure but plz help me out for this plzz
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neetal
    ya sure but plz help me out for this plzz
    You're asking for extension; so why not first tell us the feature set you've already planned? Once we've an idea of what your centralized administration system does, we'll be able to give you more ideas 😀
  • Neetal
    Neetal
    its lyk there ll b a admin who ll b monitoring a particular lab in which he ll b taking the snapshots of the clients wich r currently performing their tasks and then it ll convert it in a video as its vry difficult to view each n every snapshot..and if any client z not authenticate to use a particular or smthing admin can close dat app,shutdwn his pc n as such
    so i juz wanted to ask do this has any limitation on the no. of snapshots wich can b displayed at a tym..?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, may I request you not to use SMS lingo here, because most of us here find it very difficult to read.

From what you've posted, it looks like you're trying to develop a centralized administrative system for a group of clients who are logged in to a system to access their apps (the Android Play Store or iTunes store for example). If a client fails to authenticate (say to get admin access to their app on the system) then your centralized with find that out by taking continuous snapshots of it ( ? ) . Then the admin can view and analyse those snapshots to perform a desired action (like shutting down client's PC).

That system looks bit complex to me. Could you please explain it a bit in more detail?

PS: Where do you want to display the screenshots? Are you going to display them as thumbnails or full-screen shots as photos?
  • Neetal
    Neetal
    it ll b displayed nly on admins pc it is basically lyk an monitoring system as all labs have it in college but the thing z v r planin to add a feature of snapshots thru wich admin can view d clients pc(as in cctv cam)..n acc admin can perform d tasks..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz suggest me some IT companies in kolkata where i can go for summer internship programs....moreover which is beneficial internship or industrial training...
Most of us here know how an engine works, and we are also familiar with the functions of the engine components such as the crankshaft, connecting rod and piston etc....
can anyone suggest a text book for this subject, by a foreign author ?
How to define multiple characters using macros?? I want to declare all the hexadecimal digits under a name "hexa". Does anyone know it how to do that?? The below code...
Hi guys, can anyone give any information on organizations that conduct workshops in colleges on any topic of interest for EE and ECE. Thnx..