'Censorship In Movies' - Effective or not?

'Censorship In Movies' - Effective or not?

1. You have to assume that you are one of the members of a real GD.
2. Members of a GD who take initiatives are always appreciated. Go ahead first.
3. Synchronize your thoughts before putting forward your opinions.
4. Express positive attitude by hearing what others have to say and show inclination towards finding a solution to the problem being discussed.

Let the GD Begin!

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Censorship is limited only to certain movies. These are a means of blinding the guilt from younger generations. If movies are not censored then there would probably be a variety of additions which can misdirect the youth. But the fact is most people choose to watch uncensored movies. Why is this so? Simply because the truth is revealed in plain sight and in easily understandable methods!

I'd say that it simply depends on the choices that one makes. You can take a movie in many ways. The best thing to do is to take what's positive and good for you, and try to avoid the rest. It is better to be aware of certain things (and take precaution not to do such mistakes) than to be ignorant about them.

P.S. What do you say about this? Struggling Women: Story of an Actress | TheFriendsLobby
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    certainly not..in today's scenario everyone understands what is going on, even if it is lip sealed or beeped. it does not help in any case.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Is there a proper censorship in movies today?

P.S: Need more views here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found the following books useful for Operating Systems. Check them out: 1. Operating System concepts – Silberchatz & Galvin, Addison Wesley, 6th Edn. 2. Modern Operating Systems – Tanenbaum,...
Hi... Am mymoona, doing my B.tech IT final year 7thsem. I want to know the recent project titles for my final year project. And my project should b undergone and...
Studying C Language Beginners Operating System Numerical Computing Cobol Programming Computer Graphics Python Language Study Object Oriented Methodologies Cryptography Lessons Digital Signal Processing Best CORE Java Books PHP Language Learning...
Based on Big K's and the tweets of all bloggers here's what happening with the once in a lifetime trip today: They went to Golan Heights and roamed about. Then...
IET registers more engineers in 2011 than any other professional engineering body London, 14 September 2011: The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) today announces landmark registration figures for Professional...