Cell Phone Triangulation

Hello Friends

Yesterday I was doing some research on cell phone tracking then I found an interesting term "cell phone triangulation" through which one can guess the most accurate location of a Cell Phone through pinging a cell phone via voice call or sms

I also found that it is illegal in some countries like USA

Anyone having any idea about this?

Replies

• aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    goyal420
    Hello Friends

Yesterday I was doing some research on cell phone tracking then I found an interesting term "cell phone triangulation" through which one can guess the most accurate location of a Cell Phone through pinging a cell phone via voice call or sms

it is illegal in us because the US MARSHALLS are responsible for witness protection and relocation
    also when you try to locate a marshall a security feature exist where in it wont pin point you to the exact location but shows location within the 3 nearest towers(triangulation)
  • aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    goyal420
    Hello Friends

also such a thing exist in way2sms.com
    where you can find out the location(state)of a no and his service provider

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, I want to know about how to interface with web cam.. as by using our web cam, we can just watch our surrounding object and take images..but how to...
How can I switch from a 12v DC source to a 9v DC source? Something like an automatic transfer switch? The main source is the 12v. If the 12v goes...
What are the differences between Data Administrator (DA) and Database Administrator (DBA) roles in any organization?
It's been just over a week since Google announced its plans to extend Fiber to the City of Violet Crown, Austin, Texas and we already know where to next. Provo,...
Moborobo allows you to manage your Android device from your PC with ease. You can backup/restore contacts, SMS and Apps; send/receive SMS from PC; download Apps, wallpapers & themes; sync...