Celkon Q405 - A New Low-Budget Android Phone With Quad Core Processor

Celkon Mobiles has introduced yet another low-budget smartphone called 'Celkon Q405'. We are looking at a phone having a 4-inch screen with WVGA resolution (480 x 800 pixel) display. The Q405 has a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor as its engine, a 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal memory. Inside a 9.9 mm thick body, this smartphone brings a 1500 mAh battery that should last at least half a day. While on the rear end is a 3.2 megapixel camera with flash, on the front there's a 1.3 megapixel snapper.

celkon-q405

Running on a slightly old Android OS v4.4 (Kitkat), the Celkon Q405 features support for WCDMA, GSM, Wifi Hotspot, Micro USB, 3G Video Calling, Radio as well as GPS.

That's all about the specs. The phone is priced at Rs. 3199 and will be available on e-commerce portal Snapdeal from 25th May 2015. What are your thoughts about the new low-budget smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Entry level segment in India is getting a brand new challenger with Renault Kwid making its grand appearance on the battlefield against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ritz, Hyundai Eon,...
The Indians and the Chinese are familiar with the UC Browser. Developed by UCWeb Inc., a Guangzhou, China-based company owned by Alibaba.com, this browser has statistics suggesting that it has...
hi,i'm pradeep recently completed my b.tech in 2015 in ece branch with 70%.now i'm looking forward get training on software testing tools.can u please let me know is a fresher...
In May first week, the largest hypermarket chain in India aka Big Bazaar's CEO Mr. Kishore Biyani declared that as early as next month, they will be launching the Big...
hi , The company which i work for provides its employees a Integrated Learning Program , which is MS in Software Engineering , from BITS Pilani. it's been 8 months...