CEans Using Facebook To Login To CrazyEngineers

We've made a few changes to comply with the upcoming app changes on Facebook. CEans who are using Facebook Login may please report any problems / errors in this thread or write to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Somewhere I heard that people used some kind of chemical which keeps mineral water chilled for long time. Does anybody knows about such chemical?
With a successful period of almost 10 years, Facebook started as a means to connect to people and now has become more of an advertising platform. Your timeline now contains...
Hi CEans... Name:Abhinav Singh *Engineering Trade:Industrial Engineering Location: Nagpur *Occupation: Student at Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management,Nagpur Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: Cricket,Guitar,Movies,Music,Paper Presentations etc. *Aim...
hello friends, i have a doubt regarding this pulley-belt arrangement. i usually found that in this arrangement the smaller pulley is used as driving pulley and larger pulley as driven...
Hi, all please let me know what is the meaning of conducted Electro Magnetic Interference(EMI). And pls anybody give me some details for designing EMI filter for SMPS. Thanks, waiting...