CEans, help in listing engineering events!

CEans,

Our CE Events section aims to be world's #1 spot for all the information/updates on engineering events across the world. Please help us in listing the engineering events in your city, college, campus, university.

Engineering events includes your college's tech fest, annual gatherings, meets, seminar/presentation contests, company meets etc.

PS: Start a new thread of each new event you are listing. Also do not forget to provide a link to the official website, if available.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm not a computer science engineer, so pardon my ignorance - whatever. When I was in college, I used to think we could build a supercomputer by connecting all the...
< Links edited >
hi,everyone, I am using the IMU 5DOF from sparkfun to design my balancing robot, connected it to the PIC18f4550. before i open this new topic,i have search and read trough...
Hi people, I have just finished my engineering and my dream was to begin a .com once i cleared and I have been able to do so now ... The...
Hi I want to open an Embedded systems Club in my college. But, I am confused as to how to go about the course of study.Ideas are welcome. Please Help....