CEans.. CS Post Grad here to Help You..

Hi Dear CEans (Crazy Engineers),
This is Krishna and I am a POST GRAD (M.Tech.) in Computer Science and working in IT sector for the last few years.

I have been a mentor to engineers and MCA students in our surroundings. I also work online on few website as a Mentor/Expert. Mostly these services are availed by people in US & UK. Recently I thought I should provide service to budding engineers in our mother land India also.

So i started my BLOG #-Link-Snipped-# you can visit it and post your queries.

I would also be doing my contribution on this board.

Moderators.. You can contact me incase you are looking to provide any value added services to CEans related to computer science.

All the best..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#
    We're happy to have you with us. You've a wonderful initiative and we hope a lot of CS/IT students & professionals would benefit from your knowledge. You're welcome to contribute to CE. Once you've 25 posts on CE, you'll be able to use the signatures facility so that you can add your blog URL to it.

We hope to see you around often ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    csmentor
    Hi Dear CEans (Crazy Engineers),
    This is Krishna and I am a POST GRAD (M.Tech.) in Computer Science and working in IT sector for the last few years.

I have been a mentor to engineers and MCA students in our surroundings. I also work online on few website as a Mentor/Expert. Mostly these services are availed by people in US & UK. Recently I thought I should provide service to budding engineers in our mother land India also.

So i started my BLOG #-Link-Snipped-# you can visit it and post your queries.

I would also be doing my contribution on this board.

Moderators.. You can contact me incase you are looking to provide any value added services to CEans related to computer science.

All the best..
    Could you mentor CS/IT people who are preparing for GATE? We would love to see your threads in GATE section.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE . ๐Ÿ˜€
  • csmentor
    csmentor
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#
    We're happy to have you with us. You've a wonderful initiative and we hope a lot of CS/IT students & professionals would benefit from your knowledge. You're welcome to contribute to CE. Once you've 25 posts on CE, you'll be able to use the signatures facility so that you can add your blog URL to it.

We hope to see you around often ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hi The_Big_K,
    Thanks for your warm wishes.

I would try my best to be available on the forum to provide my help to fellow CEans.

Regd your suggestion on Signature.. Would do so.. But my intention is NOT to spam forum just to make sure my services are visible to boarders !!! I have been into ONLINE activities for over a decade and an active members on few forums and sites.. I feel just being a MEMBER doesn't help.. VALUE ADDITION is VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

I do work on sites where i make around $10 per hour.. So my free time i have luxury of using it at different places where i can add value.. either to others life or to my bank account ๐Ÿ˜€ !!

AbraKaDabra
    Could you mentor CS/IT people who are preparing for GATE? We would love to see your threads in GATE section.
    Yup.. I would be more than happy to provide inputs for people preparing for GATE CS/IT.. but I am not upto the speed with latest GATE syllabus.. i have experience of mentoring people preparing for GATE few years back. But i can surely help with topics or concepts.

godfather
    Welcome to CE . ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks godfather of CE ๐Ÿ˜€

Moderators........ A quick question.. I see most of the forum posts are casual chats.. I feel the NEED for sub-forum where some serious discussion on CAREER, etc be done.. I feel that is what will add more value than just casual chats.. Just wondering if we have any Sub-Forum to guide engineers who just started working.. I have seen engineers joining corporates and making big $$ but lack vision of saving and financial planning and end up sending all earnings in initial years of their career. It SHOULD NOT BE A PLACE TO SUGGEST or SELL MUTUAL FUNDS OR INSURANCES.. but to provide guidance on how to make BEST use of their earned money.. ofcourse, only for THOSE LOOKING FOR HELP ๐Ÿ˜€

Our of my own interest I did MBA in Finance and got some Fin knowledge also with which i help my friends and colleagues in fin planning.. Btw I donot want to provide that as a service as I deal with others money with ATMOST CAUTION..

I would be more than happy to WORK with the CS Admin Team to make the forum a VERY NICE PLACE.

Regards,
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    csmentor
    I feel the NEED for sub-forum where some serious discussion on CAREER, etc be done..
    This forum can be exploited -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Just wondering if we have any Sub-Forum to guide engineers who just started working.. I have seen engineers joining corporates and making big $$ but lack vision of saving and financial planning and end up sending all earnings in initial years of their career. It SHOULD NOT BE A PLACE TO SUGGEST or SELL MUTUAL FUNDS OR INSURANCES.. but to provide guidance on how to make BEST use of their earned money.. ofcourse, only for THOSE LOOKING FOR HELP ๐Ÿ˜€
    You can find threads related to finance here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Krishna!

Awesome introduction sir... We are happy to get mentorship from you... ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iโ€™m getting into the intricacies of questions that should I do part-time job to make more money or study in my spare time. For you, what will you do in...
These are the predictions - GATE 2012 CUT OFF FOR CS/IT General: 31.5 SC: 21 GATE 2012 CUT OFF FOR EC General: 22 GATE 2012 CUT OFF FOR EE General:...
As there are many departments, an approximate score may help you to get into IITs for master of engineering (M.Tech or ME). If you get close to these scores you...
Hey , can anybody help to compare the level of Kaplan tests & Actually GRE Test ,those who appeared already?
any one can explain the differences between SR and JK flipflops (not a latch) ????? ๐Ÿ˜•