CEan Rupam Das wins Brown Belt from Intel Corporation!!!

"There are some things money can not buy! Surprisingly they bring a greater satisfaction. Just received brown belt for Contribution to Intel Technologies. Hope to get Blackbelt sooner." - these were the words of @#-Link-Snipped-# sir on Facebook. Really proud to know this man!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations Sir! You deserve it!

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Congratulations Rupam Das.

Hardwork never goes un-noticed. And you are one awesome skilled hardworking masterpiece. Wish you great success in all your future endeavours.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Great to hear such news about our CE masters.Congratulations sir.
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Congratulations, man! You are just unstoppable!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congrats, Rupam! 👍

Those who aren't aware of the belts offered by Intel; take a look - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well deserve @#-Link-Snipped-# 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To be precise, I am learning programming of AVRs since last 3-4 days (exciting it is), I want to learn to use GDB for tracing my AVR programs which are...
After revamping their interface with the introduction of tabs to categorize emails, Gmail has now come up with an 'unsubscribe' button for marketing/promotional emails. Gmail account users often have had...
All the attention has been towards Apple’s iWatch but seems like Google has its plans to release its own smartwatch. This isn’t a rumor, the news is significant. Yes. According...
Any vintage stuff owners here? Be it cars/the first cellphones/bikes/type-writers. You never know when even the most common thing you see around you now may become vintage one day. Some...
Hello everyone. I hope I'm posting this on the right forum. I'm a college student and I realized that I need professional accounts, such as email and facebook. I, however,...