CEan Nayan Goenka Is CEoM August 2013

CEans,

We're happy to announce that CEan @#-Link-Snipped-# is CEan Of The Month August 2013. Nayan's name has been carved permanently in the CrazyEngineers Hall Of Fame and he will also get a $100 cash prize.

Check CEan Hall Of Fame: #-Link-Snipped-# (You'll have to scroll down a LOT)

Congratulations, Nayan! Your contributions have been very valuable to everyone in the CrazyEngineers community. You make everyone at CrazyEngineers proud.

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Congrats Nayan.
    But the hall of fame doesn't show CEOM Aug as of now.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    congrats Nayan Goenka.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Thanks folks. I appreciate your support and will continue to contribute to the best of my ability.

And special thanks to one guy who built this place in the first place. The guy who is on the right path to truly educate the Engineers' community to the best of his ability and to hold up the true meaning of our profession. Maybe we all come and go as CEans or winners or we get into Hall of Fame but this guy, he is the architect and mason behind all this. Thank you @#-Link-Snipped-# for making us CrazyEngineers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nick_Sharma
    Congrats Nayan.
    But the hall of fame doesn't show CEOM Aug as of now.
    Screen Shot 2013-09-01 at 2.25.52 PM
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Screen Shot 2013-09-01 at 2.25.52 PM
    Ohh I did not look in middle of 2010 hall of famers. I was expecting it to be on top as it is the latest...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nick_Sharma
    Ohh I did not look in middle of 2010 hall of famers. I was expecting it to be on top as it is the latest...
    Nope, the CEoMs are sorted alphabetically. We may update this in the next upgrade.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Congrats @#-Link-Snipped-#

@#-Link-Snipped-# As We have many prizes now onwards, so I was thinking, if only the top scorer would get the title of CEOM or all three top scorers?
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Sanyam Khurana
    Congrats @#-Link-Snipped-#

@#-Link-Snipped-# As We have many prizes now onwards, so I was thinking, if only the top scorer would get the title of CEOM or all three top scorers?
    I think there can be just one CEOM so just the top scorer.. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    While there will be three prizes, only the top scorer will be called CEoM.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Congrates Nayan
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations @#-Link-Snipped-# ! 😀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Good job @#-Link-Snipped-# 👍
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Congratulations @#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys help me out...in doing this stuff. Any links please mention it.
Well, I have decided to come over and post stuff that I manage to collect and learn as I go ahead with my Hadoop practice. This thread will be an...
For other tutorials and index of tutorials in this series click here : Main Thread Hello guys. Once you have an idea of what Hadoop and Big Data really are,...
Some days ago i was hosting an application on a server the thing that is different is that instead of providing mysql database on the 127.0.0.1 they are providing the...
A brief history on Automobile in the world: I would like to share this to all CEans and please post your views on the journey toward the new Cars you...