18 Nov 2009

CEan Kidakaka Unplugged!

Ever since its start about two years ago, CE has been gifted with exceptional contributors. CEan - Prasad Ajinkya (aka Kidakaka) is one of them. CEan - Kidakaka chatted with CEan - The Big K, check it out...

The Big K: Hi Prasad, tell us, is there anything special about your id on CrazyEngineers (kidakaka)?

Kidakaka: Heh, its one of those things that comes to you in a flash of brilliance (the term is used loosely here!). When registering for a Yahoo! id, I wanted to have one which denotes an image of a prankster, the handle got so popular in my engineering and my b-school, that it stuck. So much so that, some of my professors have also referred to me by kida on occasions!!

Read More...
Prasad Ajinkya

Prasad Ajinkya

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
Hi Biggie!!

Muchos gracias for this honour to be the first know your CEan 😀
crook

crook

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
kidakaka
Hi Biggie!!

klueless rocks!! Thank you kidakaka!!
11 years ago
kidakaka
Hi Biggie!!

As I keep on saying, CE is incomplete without Crazy Engineers. We have a long way to go!

-The Big K-
xheavenlyx

xheavenlyx

Electronics and Communication
11 years ago
Oh my. All this time I though your name was kidakaka!! Like a south Indian name. Sorry for that. Now I understood. Kida= bug and kaka = little kid.

Is this the correct interpretation? 😀
11 years ago
xheavenlyx
Oh my. All this time I though your name was kidakaka!! Like a south Indian name. Sorry for that. Now I understood. Kida= bug and kaka = little kid.

Is this the correct interpretation? 😀
Kida = Bug & Kaka = Uncle 😲 !

Btw, Kaka = Rajesh Khanna (The Bollywood Superstar ;-) )

p.s: The read more link is not functional and I'm aware of that. The problem will be fixed soon.
Prasad Ajinkya

Prasad Ajinkya

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
I wish I was a little kid 😀 ... return to innocence 😀
xheavenlyx

xheavenlyx

Electronics and Communication
11 years ago
"Return to innocence"???? Oh my, so are you familiar with Enigma? What all albums have you heard? Or you just picked it from somewhere? 😁
jezzicaz789

jezzicaz789

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
The_Big_K
Ever since its start about two years ago, CE has been gifted with exceptional contributors. CEan - Prasad Ajinkya (aka Kidakaka) is one of them. CEan - Kidakaka chatted with CEan - The Big K, check it out...

The Big K: Hi Prasad, tell us, is there anything special about your id on CrazyEngineers (kidakaka)?

Kidakaka: Heh, its one of those things that comes to you in a flash of brilliance (the term is used loosely here!). When registering for a Yahoo! id, I wanted to have one which denotes an image of a prankster, the handle got so popular in my engineering and my b-school, that it stuck. So much so that, some of my professors have also referred to me by kida on occasions!!

Read More...
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
just2rock

just2rock

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
hey reinvented our hero'es

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.