CEan Kidakaka Unplugged!

Ever since its start about two years ago, CE has been gifted with exceptional contributors. CEan - Prasad Ajinkya (aka Kidakaka) is one of them. CEan - Kidakaka chatted with CEan - The Big K, check it out...

The Big K: Hi Prasad, tell us, is there anything special about your id on CrazyEngineers (kidakaka)?

Kidakaka: Heh, its one of those things that comes to you in a flash of brilliance (the term is used loosely here!). When registering for a Yahoo! id, I wanted to have one which denotes an image of a prankster, the handle got so popular in my engineering and my b-school, that it stuck. So much so that, some of my professors have also referred to me by kida on occasions!!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Hi Biggie!!

Muchos gracias for this honour to be the first know your CEan ๐Ÿ˜€
  • crook
    crook
    kidakaka
    Hi Biggie!!

klueless rocks!! Thank you kidakaka!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Hi Biggie!!

As I keep on saying, CE is incomplete without Crazy Engineers. We have a long way to go!

-The Big K-
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Oh my. All this time I though your name was kidakaka!! Like a south Indian name. Sorry for that. Now I understood. Kida= bug and kaka = little kid.

Is this the correct interpretation? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    xheavenlyx
    Oh my. All this time I though your name was kidakaka!! Like a south Indian name. Sorry for that. Now I understood. Kida= bug and kaka = little kid.

Is this the correct interpretation? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Kida = Bug & Kaka = Uncle ๐Ÿ˜ฒ !

Btw, Kaka = Rajesh Khanna (The Bollywood Superstar ;-) )

p.s: The read more link is not functional and I'm aware of that. The problem will be fixed soon.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    I wish I was a little kid ๐Ÿ˜€ ... return to innocence ๐Ÿ˜€
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    "Return to innocence"???? Oh my, so are you familiar with Enigma? What all albums have you heard? Or you just picked it from somewhere? ๐Ÿ˜
  • jezzicaz789
    jezzicaz789
    The_Big_K
    Ever since its start about two years ago, CE has been gifted with exceptional contributors. CEan - Prasad Ajinkya (aka Kidakaka) is one of them. CEan - Kidakaka chatted with CEan - The Big K, check it out...

The Big K: Hi Prasad, tell us, is there anything special about your id on CrazyEngineers (kidakaka)?

Kidakaka: Heh, its one of those things that comes to you in a flash of brilliance (the term is used loosely here!). When registering for a Yahoo! id, I wanted to have one which denotes an image of a prankster, the handle got so popular in my engineering and my b-school, that it stuck. So much so that, some of my professors have also referred to me by kida on occasions!!

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.FreeDSL | Free TV, Movies, and Sports Streaming
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    hey reinvented our hero'es

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, If you haven't yet visited our front page, the please do it RIGHT NOW! ๐Ÿ˜ Here's the link -> www.CrazyEngineers.com You might also want to read - https://www.crazyengineers.com/about-crazyengineers/6/14-welcome-to-the-new-crazyengineers.html ...a...
What is your new year's resolution? ๐Ÿ˜ Mine is to lose 10 kgs! ๐Ÿ˜
you guys will know websites for these: which teach flash, html, ajax, etc. which teach basic electronics.... can you say any perfect site for instrumentation technology, control processing?? that is...
CEans, Few days back, I wrote to Taisei Corporation, Japan and requested information about Project X-Seed 4000. Taisei corporation replied that the project has been closed and Taisei will no...
Hey all you Mechanical Engineers, I wonder if any of you can help me?? My boyfriend is searching for a placement, and can't seem to find a list or database...