View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12834 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Dec 31, 2007

CEan Kidakaka Unplugged!

Ever since its start about two years ago, CE has been gifted with exceptional contributors. CEan - Prasad Ajinkya (aka Kidakaka) is one of them. CEan - Kidakaka chatted with CEan - The Big K, check it out...

The Big K: Hi Prasad, tell us, is there anything special about your id on CrazyEngineers (kidakaka)?

Kidakaka: Heh, its one of those things that comes to you in a flash of brilliance (the term is used loosely here!). When registering for a Yahoo! id, I wanted to have one which denotes an image of a prankster, the handle got so popular in my engineering and my b-school, that it stuck. So much so that, some of my professors have also referred to me by kida on occasions!!

Read More...
Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya • Jan 2, 2008
Hi Biggie!!

Muchos gracias for this honour to be the first know your CEan 😀
crook
crook • Jan 2, 2008
kidakaka
Hi Biggie!!

klueless rocks!! Thank you kidakaka!!
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 3, 2008
kidakaka
Hi Biggie!!

As I keep on saying, CE is incomplete without Crazy Engineers. We have a long way to go!

-The Big K-
xheavenlyx
xheavenlyx • Feb 17, 2008
Oh my. All this time I though your name was kidakaka!! Like a south Indian name. Sorry for that. Now I understood. Kida= bug and kaka = little kid.

Is this the correct interpretation? 😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 17, 2008
xheavenlyx
Oh my. All this time I though your name was kidakaka!! Like a south Indian name. Sorry for that. Now I understood. Kida= bug and kaka = little kid.

Is this the correct interpretation? 😀
Kida = Bug & Kaka = Uncle 😲 !

Btw, Kaka = Rajesh Khanna (The Bollywood Superstar ;-) )

p.s: The read more link is not functional and I'm aware of that. The problem will be fixed soon.
Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya • Feb 17, 2008
I wish I was a little kid 😀 ... return to innocence 😀
xheavenlyx
xheavenlyx • Feb 18, 2008
"Return to innocence"???? Oh my, so are you familiar with Enigma? What all albums have you heard? Or you just picked it from somewhere? 😁
jezzicaz789
jezzicaz789 • Nov 18, 2009
The_Big_K
Ever since its start about two years ago, CE has been gifted with exceptional contributors. CEan - Prasad Ajinkya (aka Kidakaka) is one of them. CEan - Kidakaka chatted with CEan - The Big K, check it out...

The Big K: Hi Prasad, tell us, is there anything special about your id on CrazyEngineers (kidakaka)?

Kidakaka: Heh, its one of those things that comes to you in a flash of brilliance (the term is used loosely here!). When registering for a Yahoo! id, I wanted to have one which denotes an image of a prankster, the handle got so popular in my engineering and my b-school, that it stuck. So much so that, some of my professors have also referred to me by kida on occasions!!

Read More...
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
just2rock
just2rock • Nov 18, 2009
hey reinvented our hero'es

Share this content on your social channels -