CE Weekend Discussion #2 - And The Winner Is...

CE Weekend Discussion was conducted online on CE on last Saturday between 3-4 PM. The turnout was low because many CEans thought it'd be on Sunday. The topic of the debate was : Should Non IT/Computer Engineers work in Software/IT jobs?. Here's the link to the debate - Should Non IT/Computer Engineers Work In Software / IT Jobs?

Lot of interesting points popped up in the debate. Based on their overall contribution to the discussion; we've picked up CEan #-Link-Snipped-# as the winner! Abhinav will receive a gift voucher from Flipkart! Congratulations, Abhinav!

The debate is open for participation πŸ˜€

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Good Job πŸ˜€
  • AbhinavS
    AbhinavS
    Thank u so much ! πŸ˜€
  • AbhinavS
    AbhinavS
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE Weekend Discussion was conducted online on CE on last Saturday between 3-4 PM. The turnout was low because many CEans thought it'd be on Sunday. The topic of the debate was : Should Non IT/Computer Engineers work in Software/IT jobs?. Here's the link to the debate - Should Non IT/Computer Engineers Work In Software / IT Jobs?

Lot of interesting points popped up in the debate. Based on their overall contribution to the discussion; we've picked up CEan #-Link-Snipped-# as the winner! Abhinav will receive a gift voucher from Flipkart! Congratulations, Abhinav!

The debate is open for participation πŸ˜€
    Thank You ! πŸ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-#
  • AbhinavS
    AbhinavS
    crazyboy
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank u #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Divya Nair
    Divya Nair
    congrats@AbhinavS
  • kamal61435
    kamal61435
    congrats #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    haha, I thought that too...

Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#
  • AbhinavS
    AbhinavS
    Sanyam Khurana
    haha, I thought that too...

Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hey thank you #-Link-Snipped-#.. !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I personally expected to see a few points that didn't come up during the discussion. I think with more participants we could have had even more interesting debate. We may take up this topic sometime in future.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# .πŸ˜€πŸ‘
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Congratulations to others who participated .πŸ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This debate is scheduled on Sunday, May 12, 2013 between 3-4 PM (IST). The thread will remain closed until the scheduled time. Please read announcement for the details.
Here's the topic of CE Weekend Discussion #3 - Are engineers destroying our planet or building a better one?​ ​Schedule: Sunday, 12 May, 2013 | Time : 3 - 4...
i have made a java program to read a file which contains chinese characters now i want to insert these chinese characters in database mysql ,i have allready made a...
Suppose i want to use the service provided by any enterprise application. If i create a client application that will send the request to the server on every millisecond then...
Opera's latest strategic move consists of partnering with seven Indian OEMs to bring its web browser - Opera Mini pre-installed in the Android devices they manufacture. These mobile manufacturers include...