CE Upgrade Coming In Next Few Hours

CEans,

Just informing all our regular CEans that CE will not be available for a brief period of time. We'll perform a security upgrade and also have a new feature πŸ˜€ for all of you. The upgrade is planned around 10 PM - 12 PM. Under normal circumstances, the site should remain down for not more than 45 minutes.

πŸ‘

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    10 PM - 12 PM??? 😲

What's the new feature Biggie? Any clues??? πŸ˜›
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    thanks Big.
    we are waiting...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    whiz.kid.aniket
    These are the new vBulletin 5 Connect, The World's Leading Community SoftwareI guess!
    Those are generic vBulletin features and 99% of the are already available. It's just few hours from now that you all will experience a new feature πŸ˜€
    Oyee!!! Yeah, they are generic features of all vB... 😁 What's the new feature Biggie?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hint: It's not an entirely new feature, but an upgrade to an existing feature πŸ˜›
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    when you get time please give brief information about these features
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Once the forum is upgraded, I'll post detailed information in announcements. πŸ˜€
    Oki.. Is it anything about Like or Share?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Waiting for it Biggie. God bless that you manage everything well. πŸ˜€
    Actually cannot control guessing, what is the next upgrade πŸ˜’
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK, is it some graphical user interface upgrdation or will we be able to make images on CE and post to suit our posts regarding various threads? πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    GOT IT. WE WILL BE ABLE TO POST EQUATIONS AND NUMERATOR AND DENOMINATOR ON CE.

I AM READY TO GAMBLE ON THIS. πŸ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are few issues with the backup. We're postponing the upgrade by few hours. I'll update everyone when its done.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The upgrade is done. A detailed post describing the changes will be posted.
    Wow!!! Awesome!!! RTE??? πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you checked the announcement? It's been done.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please post latest list of i.s. code
can i get some ideas .....for my mini projectsπŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
FTSI announces an exclusive recruitment drive for freshers on 6th August 2011 at chennai. Eligibility Criteria: 1.Fresh Graduates with 0-1 year experience (graduated in 2010 or 2011) 2.Should have scored...
I will be sending the link of the test to every participant via PM. The test starts at 5 p.m. sharp and ends at 6 p.m. If you appear late...
Hi! I'm a third year student and there is a project I have to complete as per syllabus. now, I need some ideas about it. I have special interest in...