CE Training section for students

Hello friends....😁

I was in my college when, looking at our TNP(Training and Placement) cell, i got the idea of CE opening a section of its own where we students can give our training related questions and also get the variable answers from others. Questions, on the other hand, can be given by others(non-student members of CE) and students can answer and find out the actual answers expected in interviews.:smile:

So what do you say friends???? How about this "CE TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL"???

I am sorry if this already exists, i don't know.....😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We already have jobs/careers section.
  • oaskanta
    oaskanta
    yes sir i know that..... but can we find different training related questions and their probable answers required, over there???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Currently training related queries are moved to General Help section. You can find all training & placement related queries there.
  • oaskanta
    oaskanta
    uuuuummmmm..........then this was waste.......GREAT!!!! well my mistake..... i should have looked into all the forums first..... anyways, thank you sir[😁]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not a waste. The forum structure has been evolving. However we keep sufficient gap between structure upgrades. All the suggestions by CEans are noted and considered at the time of structure upgrade 😀

Keep the suggestions coming!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, For those who deal with lot of mail every day, Microsoft's Outlook is a good program. However, with growing mailbox, Outlook starts crawling. I had been looking at an...
Friends..... How about an essay or a debate contest on some current topic?? i mean some good stuff and general knowledge enhancement.... How would THAT be????
Hi All, This information is dedicated to my those CS/IT engineer friends(obviously complete engineers) who have zeal to learn and explore unknown things. Recently I learnt this tool and hoping...
Steganography is the art and science of writing hidden messages in such a way that no one apart from the sender and intended recipient even realizes there is a hidden...
Hello CE’s, This is my first post, I found this great forum while looking for people who liked engineering (amateurs, undergraduates or even graduates…) and have an absolute ignorance of...