CE Technical Discussion Week-5 : Evolution of G's (2G to 4G)

As per vote polls conducted, the topic with majority votes is Evolution of G's (2G to 3G).
Today's topic is very much generalised topic, and yeah we are looking forward to more & more CEans participating in event with decent amount technical posts today.

So, what you waiting for ?
Let the Discussion begin 😉

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think the best way to begin the discussion would be to define the term generation in this context. What say?
  • Vishal1485
    Vishal1485
    yes. it would help a lot to newbies like me
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    I think the best way to begin the discussion would be to define the term generation in this context. What say?
    This tells it all:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Seems to be a still birth.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What in the world went wrong here ?😲😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone explain me how to factorize the polynomial for x^3 & above terms. i have one example 4m^4 - 8m^3 - 7m^2 + 11m + 6 = 0 how...
I'm wondering whether the gadgets/apps fans here can take up an initiative to start 'App Of The Day' threads to keep all of us informed about coolest apps out there...
Hi all, I had originally installed MS SQL Server 2008 R2 in my C: when I was developing the application. While I had the SQL DErver in my C:, everything...
hi guys i need to know about which one is better working as a client side or as a programmer
synchronous machine runs at constant speed. why?