CE-Surat Meet(2009)

Heya Guys!!!

Well lets do the first ever meet of CEans in Surat.

List of Expected Ceans:
godfather
RajdeepCE
fireball
priyank180
Milan25
---Need Confirmation from his side

so People ready for Surat Say "AYE" 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Super! I'm announcing the meets πŸ˜‰ !
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    let me contact with Saurav again. is there any more from Surat?
  • safwan
    safwan
    Hi , I am also from surat . my berth place i ssurat but i am coming after 6 to 7 month . i will live ther and ill try to meet You GODFATHER.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    hey thats great to see you...

i am waiting for that.
    where are you now a days?
  • safwan
    safwan
    godfather
    hey thats great to see you...

i am waiting for that.
    where are you now a days?
    Godfather i am now in K.S.A in city jeddah . i am doing my grad 11 and its going to finished and i will get my move then i may come there for summer vacation.
    but not to forget i am coming after grade 12 forever for studies . see you .
    😁
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    tats was nice to hear,but i was in surat from 21-22 jan,anyhow i can make it too surat....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Woops, great to see the developements on CE Meet at Surat 😁 Guys, can you decide date and venue?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Safwan is back after some months so before that i will arrange one with my classmates.
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    godfather
    Safwan is back after some months so before that i will arrange one with my classmates.
    who is this classmates, madhya.?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    priyank_180
    who is this classmates, madhya.?
    There are some engineers friends and some classmate also so there is no problem if we want to arrange one meet.!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Bumped.......

Any one Interested?
    Then please Reply here.
  • fireball
    fireball
    Hey.. this is going to be Great.
    I'm also from surat and very much excited to join this upcoming Get-to-gether.
    Pls post the venue and time...
    Also make sure to inform via e-mail, if possible, so that no chance remains to be unacknowledged due to any reason.

Regards...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    fireball
    Hey.. this is going to be Great.
    I'm also from surat and very much excited to join this upcoming Get-to-gether.
    Pls post the venue and time...
    Also make sure to inform via e-mail, if possible, so that no chance remains to be unacknowledged due to any reason.

Regards...
    Hey nice to hear from you so are you ready for the Meet...
    you can also come-up with your suitable dates..
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Hey guys, I am also in for this CE Meet.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Super. Good to see 3 CEans interested. I hope you three will pioneer the CE meet in Gujrat πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Super. Good to see 3 CEans interested. I hope you three will pioneer the CE meet in Gujrat πŸ˜€
    Well we have few more Cean from Gujarat.... some of them

Sandeep,Priyank_180,magneto i will try to make active here by Gujarat Meet
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    RajdeepCE
    Hey guys, I am also in for this CE Meet.

Its my Pleasure Rajdeep😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys We Need Some Agenda for this Meet..

Can you please comeup with your views please

including Location πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe we all can participate in defining the agenda for our CE Surat Meet. What say folks?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Maybe we all can participate in defining the agenda for our CE Surat Meet. What say folks?
    Sure Biggie.. thanks for your support ;-)
    So from where we are going to start?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How many CEans have confirmed their availability?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    How many CEans have confirmed their availability?
    Right now 3
    Me,Rajdeep,fireball
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    What were the agendas in previous CE meet?
    Than we can have ideas about this CE meet.
    I am very excited about this CE meet. Hope we can find 3-4 more enthusiast in this meet.
  • fireball
    fireball
    A warm hi.....
    Still nothing progressed here for surat meeting?? No new member, no annouce...
    As per my telephonic talk with Godfather, he is busy with his curriculum activities these days. So he will be back at his completion of term work.
    Up to that let's try to plan for that future event regarding its place, time, topics ...

Hoping some quick response.....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    fireball
    A warm hi.....
    Still nothing progressed here for surat meeting?? No new member, no annouce...
    As per my telephonic talk with Godfather, he is busy with his curriculum activities these days. So he will be back at his completion of term work.
    Up to that let's try to plan for that future event regarding its place, time, topics ...

Hoping some quick response.....
    Well my Exam get Delays as usual...

@Biggie:Want to Talk with you about this meet.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Godfather - sure.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i had talked with Fireball..

Conclusion: we can arrange Meet in one Company.. he will do more paper or telephone work and then we can go ahead with this now interested people can you please come up with suitable dates please..

Waiting for fireball's reply here.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Perhaps we can arrange meet in August-September cause in July there may be a problem with heavy rain fall. And Surat is also infamous about its heavy floods in the river Tapi.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    [spam]
    Can't fireball launch fireballs to evaporate the water? *grin*
    [/spam]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Meet in a company is a good idea. However, what is the expected headcount?

How about a quick meeting-over-coffee to chalk out a plan?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i am trying to get at least 10 persons.

including 3 Ceans.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good. Can we have them on CE First? πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Good. Can we have them on CE First? πŸ˜€
    Well that's why i am going to invite them on the Meet πŸ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Rajdeep and Fireball : can you please ask your Friend to attend this meet?
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Yes, I will try to bring them there. I also told them to join CE, they will join as soon as our exam finishes.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @Rajdeep can you please invite them for CE meet.
  • fireball
    fireball
    Hi folks...
    Ohh...thats good response from all of you at teh very first stage with insightful suggestion from RajdeepCE ....so it would be better to arrange this meeting in august and i think upto that the candidates having exam also can easily involve w/o burden.....
    And also we have enough time to involve the non-Ceans to make them aware of CE.
    Bytheway, first meeting with Godfather was very nice......
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    fireball
    Hi folks...
    Ohh...thats good response from all of you at teh very first stage with insightful suggestion from RajdeepCE ....so it would be better to arrange this meeting in august and i think upto that the candidates having exam also can easily involve w/o burden.....
    And also we have enough time to involve the non-Ceans to make them aware of CE.
    Bytheway, first meeting with Godfather was very nice......
    Ok fireball we will wait for sometime.

Same here!! 😁
  • fireball
    fireball
    Can't fireball launch fireballs to evaporate the water?
    Good one dear ASH......
    Godfather has already posted the thoughts regarding the venue.
    Company visit would be reach experience.
    Let me introduce the company I am planning for as our visit place on Surat-meeting.

Name: Sanket Power System.
    Function: R&D and Manufacturing.
    Main Product: Induction heating machine and various industrial power supplies.

It is basically Power Electronics Engineering firm. And working on domestic level right now but developing rapidly. Some personal words: it is truly engineering firm.

Though i have visited company premises many times, i would like to treat our visit at company in some presentably manner ....i mean before visit we will give them the whole list of every participant with respective introductory detail. These are just my thoughts at this time so please spread your own idea/ thoughts so that our visit would be as much productive as possible............

After this primary information i would like to know your CEans opinion for this company visit. So please confirm it and let me know so i can talk and confirm with the company owner.

And all non-surat CEans who is interested in this power electronics field and would like to know further about the company profile, please, feel free to ask here. So they can also have the benefit of this visit.

Regards!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Aye... fireball you rocks really 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If the company is providing us a venue, tell them we'll give them free global publicity through CE πŸ˜€ for about a week on CE.
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    i realy want to meet all CEs at surat, i am from gandhinagar very nearer to surat, i will definately try to come there.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    you most welcome Priyank.. Counting you for this Meet.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We have one new Member Milan25...
    i will try to invite him as he is from Ahmedabad.

So now We have total 5 Ceans who are ready for the meet πŸ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey if we are going to arrange meet in august then may be we get Kashish also as he is here in gujarat in August..

Expected Member list is Updated on First page.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, if you fix the dates and venue; we'll announce it on the forums - and you can expect lot of visitors from Surat/Gujrat to show up at the meet.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I will talk with fireball and venue Company for suitable date..
    interested people you can share your dates with us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiii hello i am sallan MK. i am in sixth sem of mechanical engineering. and i wants to make a MAJOR PROJECT. Will you my friends please suggest any project...
i am a b.tech. final year student of computer science discipline. I wish to do my major project on a networking topic. I have knowledge of c/c++ and am willing...
let's begin my first word: habor synonym: antonym:
Hmm, let me brief up. Meaning: enthusiastic word: exuberance I give: e - - - - - a - - - for every answer there should be one alphabet filling...
sir i m pursuing b.tech 3rd year in computer science. i want to do summer training of 4 to 6 weeks in june-july 2009 after completing my third year. i...