CE Store Launch Discussions

Official Announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

Your questions, queries, slogan ideas, suggestions, feedback in this thread.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Wow..! Its live now.!

Very Very Glad to hear this...!

Only T-shirts or anything else?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sahithi pallavi
    Wow..! Its live now.!

Very Very Glad to hear this...!

Only T-shirts or anything else?
    We're starting with T-Shirts. More products will be added gradually. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great!!

But what is the payment method?? Representative will get in touch with us?
    ah! isn't it time consuming process.
    Instead can you set up a bank account to deposit money there?
    Probably are there any special reasons for getting reps?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @E-S: Its easy to integrate payment gateway. We have found through our 'Quest Video Course' sales that most of the members chose to pay by direct bank deposit or DD. The process won't be time consuming for sure. It will take us less than 24 hours (or just couple of minutes, most of the times) to get in touch with the client and start the process.

We also found out that most of the visitors wanted to talk or interact with someone human ๐Ÿ˜€ before they made purchase.

Of course, we'll setup a sophisticated online store when the demand grows. In current version of the store, we've tried to keep everything very simple. We've paid attention to the product & printing quality.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Oh! ok..

Thanks for the information Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€
  • itchap
    itchap
    What is the process of booking t-shirt online. and can i pay through credit and debit cards as well. And where i can find please provide links for that...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    itchap
    What is the process of booking t-shirt online. and can i pay through credit and debit cards as well. And where i can find please provide links for that...
    Yes you can. Simply fill up the order form on the store: #-Link-Snipped-# and we'll inform you how to pay online. If the demand for online payment gateway goes up, we'll set it up online payment system. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    WOW !!! Good initiative and nice collection as well.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have seen only Half sleeves , do we have full sleeves as well??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've sweatshirts available [Round Neck & Hood]. If you wish to make an order, let us know the size you wish to buy and we'll check with our vendor. We'll be adding images soon. The range will be extended pretty soon. We also plan to add caps ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Cool just now checked out.,Awesome Biggie.,Really good initiative and as usual the T-Shirts are cool.
  • Nima Ambhurkar
    Nima Ambhurkar
    Nice slogans!
    The following slogans can also be added:

• I can do(anything) better than you.
    • I have all the right tools for being a great engineer.โ€‹
    What say? ๐Ÿ˜
  • gohm
    gohm
    Can shirts be ordered outside of India? If so, can we have the price in another form of currency(euro, UK pound, US dollar) and mention of ability to ship world-wide?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I should have mentioned this. The store is still in very early stage. The T-Shirts can be shipped outside India. For T-Shirts ordered in USA, the price will be different. I'll post updated information soon.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I just ordered one ๐Ÿ˜€

I have a suggestion, here in the slogan dropdown we have 2 ways of selection.
    One is the default drop down and the next is custom one , so include a option of Custom Slogan in the dropdown such that it avoids confusion.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    English-Scared
    I have a suggestion, here in the slogan dropdown we have 2 ways of selection.
    One is the default drop down and the next is custom one , so include a option of Custom Slogan in the dropdown such that it avoids confusion.
    Yes, Same suggestion. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • luzagodom
    luzagodom
    Your questions, queries, slogan ideas, suggestions, feedback in this thread.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Hope its closed!
    But still mines one is there??
  • you10
    you10
    good.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tony Stark & Audi are joining hands to conduct the 'Tony Start Innovation Challenge' - a unique contest for innovators to share their vision of a better world through design...
Google labs has launched Google Script Converter: A product that allows the user to read a web page in a script of their choice. For example if the user can...
What is the difference between radial package and axial package?
Hi , I am Rajya lakshmi.I want some information regarding ATG framework .
CEans, CrazyEngineers is hiring part-time bloggers. The details can be found on our Careers Page. The positions are part-time so anyone can apply as long as you meet the job...