CE special

This month is really special for CE and many new comers may not know why ?

This month on the 26th we are going to celebrate CE birthday

๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰

So why not just spend a little time here to tell us some memorable Moments each of you had in CE over the past years

PS: @moder can you please have this post pinned up till CE day

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It is memorable for me in another sense.
    I got married on the 26th of November 1969 to my colleague scientist.
    This will be our 42nd wedding anniversary!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    And it is #-Link-Snipped-# Birth day as well so lots happening on 26th nov
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    jeffrey samuel
    And it is #-Link-Snipped-# Birth day as well so lots happening on 26th nov
    I almost forgot.
    So it is actually the birthday of two CEs!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've a tradition of celebrating the day as 'CrazyEngineers Day'. We've few good things lined up ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The_Big_K
    We've a tradition of celebrating the day as 'CrazyEngineers Day'. We've few good things lined up ๐Ÿ˜€
    Gonna miss every fun on that day Have my semester ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    It is just four months since I registered and I am having a lot of fun with all out

Today having no other important work I decided to rummage the Announcement section and there I found any treasures which where hidden from new comers

Especially the CE History thread in the 5th anniversary of CE

I was really moved after reading through such an awesome thread like that nice story and a valid message you pointed out there friend #-Link-Snipped-#

Awesome work you have undertaken Do continue in it with your fervor no one shake CE till such a welded Admin and loyal members are present here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sorry guys we ran into a dead end as two topics got tied on top this week we are having a repoll to see who comes out as victor
If you wish to setup a business in India, you might just want to incorporate your business as a private limited company. Of course there are several other options like...
Wishing CEan Dancer_Engineer a very happy and prosperous birthday! May your dreams come true and your life be filled with happiness! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Hello friends.. Please tell me websites which provides free email hosting where we can code the webpages and upload for free.
Google Nexus 4 is answer to iPhone 5 & Samsung S3.Google refers this gadget as "Legit Google" & critics agrees too. Google Nexus 4 build-quality is extremely attractive, As per...