CE- QUIZ (Trial Version 1.0)

Questions:

1. What will be the output sequence of the JK flip flop for 6 clock cycles, if the initially the flip flop is reset, K is always held at high and J is wired to Q’?
Jk

2. What is the role of the transistor in this simple circuit?
switch

3. Will the RL pair act as a parallel tank Circuit ?
oscillator
4. Why can’t a digital circuit be implemented practically to get the same result?

5. Why is active loading preferred in any amplifier circuits to get better output stability?

6. Which device is used to protect the high voltage circuits from transient current?

7. Find me –

· I have little or no internal memory

· I can handle a WORD at a time

· I am capable of getting a desired response from input

· I can be programmed at your wil

8. Who is the father of Transistor?

9. Why is a NAND gate easier to fabricate compared to other gates in IC?

IMPORTANT NOTE PLS MAIL THE ANSWERS TO: #-Link-Snipped-#

PS: This is just the trial version of the newly developed CE quiz
Pls participate and pour in your comments to make this better

Sorry only for electrical and electronics students now cos we wanted to limit the test samples we will be getting Other fora will get linked as the work gets in more fire power

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Post feedbacks only in the thread CE- Quiz Suggestions

If you have any confusion or questions are unintelligible do post here

PS: Answers will be revealed at weekend
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Should I publish the results for this event.

Cos I felt many electrocrats trying it But not answering any of the questions

Nice suggestions have been received and We will do more thought work to come out in a much better flare the next time

PS: Do comment if the questions were too tough

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/ce-quiz-trial-version-1-0.70170/ Here pls pour in all the suggestions and feedbacks Also do tell in ideas of how this can be moved further in the near future?
Read this on facebook An Advice to all who are worrying about fall of Indian Rupee Throughout the country please stop using cars except for emergency for only seven days...
Few days back, I switched to latest Elementary OS Luna, elegant-beautiful-most stable distro I've ever used after Linux mint. I am seriously in love with this distro, even though it...
DARPA - the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is building a new type of car-kidnapping car transporting drone called 'Transformer TX' which would make 'off-roading' look refreshingly new. Trust us,...
hey all ........my freind wants to build a F1 car for his final year project..... but we dont know much about dat stuff ..............can anyone tell me the best way...