CE Quiz Contest - Details

CEans,

Here's a brain twister contest for all of you. Keep watch on this space -

----------------------------------------------------------------
Contest will end @ 9:30 PM (Indian Standard Time).

1. Identify the Company whose logo's 2 letters form a direction marker symbol.

2. What is the number of lit candles in the CE at Candle Light?

Pic here: #-Link-Snipped-#

3 Identify the 2 scientists in this picture.

[​IMG]

4. Following is a famous quote from a superhero movie. Identify the quote & the superhero.

[​IMG]

5. In order to ensure that one forecast is correct, how many different forecasts must be made of 5 football games?

6. Name the instrument used in electrical engineering invented in 1771 that is named after its inventor.

- The most number of users ever online on CE was A.

- There are B habitable floors in the tallest building in the world

- The elder Google co-founder got married in Year C.

- There are D chapters in the 4th book written by a famous British billionare lady author.

- This famous brother-in-law of co-founder of Sycamore Networks & DCTI (Massachusets Institute Of Technology) got is degree in electrical engineering in year E

So, A+B+C+D+E= ??

8. What does the encircled symbol in this picture indicate -

[​IMG]

9. Answer to this Question is here:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 3 Hours (Starting from the time at which questions are posted)

Details: -

1. There will be a set of questions flashed in the above space.

2. You will have to find the answers to the questions and send them to #-Link-Snipped-# all in one go. You can send mail only once, cannot change answers once submitted.

3. The winner will be chosen based upon number of right answers and time of response.

4. You can ask for hints in a separate thread here: #-Link-Snipped-#.

But keep in mind, if you ask for hints, they will be visible to everyone. We'll provide just 1 hint for every quesetion.

5. You can pass any question, there's no negative marking.

Use the following format to send your answers through email to #-Link-Snipped-#:

CE ID: - ( Example: CEan - AbraKaDabra)

Answers: -

3. (Pass)

and so on.

There will be ONLY 1 WINNER. The Winner will get An iPod Shuffle 2GB. 😁

Questions about this contest in following thread:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The contest is now live and will end at 9:30 PM India. Read the instructions before you send the answers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This contest is now over! A big thank you to all the participants.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The CE Conference is causing 100 times extra load on the server and we've decided it to disable for some time. This was an unexpected problem. Until the shoutbox comes...
Please poste all statics here
CEans, Please Post your review about today... From My side:- Today is the best day for me on CE as this is the 5th birthday and also i take part...
hi , i want to do my 6 month training in a company in .net technology .So, please send me the list of those companies which are providing training in...
hi , i want to do my 6 month training in a company in .net technology .So, please send me the list of those companies which are providing training in...