CE Partners With Suzhou Gstarsoft Co., Ltd China For Promotions Of GStarCAD Software

We have cooperated with CrazyEngineer successfully, and it has greatly helped us to find more partners and friends in India, GstarCAD thanks you, and wish CrazyEngineers works better and better in the future!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans,

We are pleased to announce that we've partnered with Suzhou Gstarsoft Co., Ltd China for promotions of GStarCAD Software in Asian countries.

Suzhou Gstarsoft Co., Ltd is the recognized leading provider of 2D/3D CAD software and solutions for the industries involving AEC, mechanical, manufacturing, electrical, GIS, survey and mapping, civil, etc. With more than 18 years of proud history of technology innovation and practical application, GstarCAD software is dedicated to providing the fast, powerful and DWG-compatible CAD software for our customers and partners worldwide.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends, We have a Dell PowerEdge R710 with Xeon process for our web application. We are using MySQL database. and Ubunto 64bit Server edition. My problem is that, while running...
Walk-Ins for 2010 Batch Engineers (IT/ CS) / MCA at Noida on Sunday, 28th November 2010 ​ Experience Freshers (2010 batch only) Qualification BE/ B.Tech/ MCA- Computer Sc/ IT Eligibility...
[video=youtube;bgzjaJP_-Sk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgzjaJP_-Sk[/video]
Today's CrazyEngineers Day and all engineers are hooked to their computers to celebrate it with fellow CEans from over 180 countries :smile: Here's official Chit-Chat thread for the CrazyEngineers Day....
How can I add a picture to a mail in gmail. I'm not talking about the attachment. A picture file between the words in the composer. How do I add...