CE partners with Proto.in for Bangalore Startup Event - Jan 2009

CEans,

Engineers are at the core of entrepreneurship. Over the years, engineers have created & launched innovative products and built successful businesses.

Proto.in gives entrepreneurs a platform to express their imagination and showcase their imagination with a working prototype to the world. Proto.in has emerged as a meeting place for the smartest entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and professionals. Proto.in stands true to its mantra “Create, Contribute, Collaborate.”

Read more about Proto.in here - #-Link-Snipped-#

We'll keep you updated with latest happenings. So stay tuned :smile: !

Discuss this announcement in the following thread - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I don't know about many people here but I still love watching cartoons. Watch one 5 minutes shot and you will marvel at the creators imagination. The goofy tactics of...
Peace, im new member and student of 11 th class lokin 4 help in visual basic and SQL oracle 10g nd pl SQL 😕 😒
This is becoming a matter of concern for me. Almost every day, without fail, I get emails like this - hi, am of ece 3rd year we have mini...
Hello & Welcome to CrazyEngineers! Before you begin your life long journey as a CEan, let me introduce you to the basics of the site, so that you enjoy being...
Can anyone send me final year EEE projects? I'm looking for innovative and original projects which I can work on.