CE partners with Great Indian Developer Summit '09

CEans,

We have partnered with GIDS [Great Indian Developer Summit] 09. Here's a brief information about GIDS :

India's Largest, Independent Summit for The Software Developer Ecosystem :: Great Indian Developer Summit 2009
​

April 22-25 2009
Bangalore, India
Indian Institute of Science Campus

The economic downturn will run out of steam trying to outdo the 'ready and waiting' software professional. Packed with premium knowledge, action plans and advise from been-there-done-it veterans, creators and visionaries, the 2009 edition of Great Indian Developer Summit features focused sessions, case studies, workshops and power panels that will transform attendees into a force to reckon with. To be held 22-25 April 2009 in Bangalore, featuring 3 co-located conferences on Microsoft technologies (Apr 22), Rich Web (Apr 23) and Java (Apr 24), 1 exclusive day for in-depth workshops (Apr 25), a high-profile awards ceremony (Apr 25) and a generous dose of tomfoolery, this is one summit you cannot miss.

The summit's program covers Java, REST, Unit testing, Groovy, Spring, Struts 2.0, SOA, Cloud Computing, Web Services, JRuby, RoR, Ruby, JVM, JPA, Apache, Grails, Agile, HTML 5, Ajax, ADO .NET, C# 4.0, C# vNext, Visual Studio, ASP .NET Ajax 4.0, T-SQL, Silverlight and more through various interactive discussion formats. High-profile speakers at the summit include Craig McClanahan (Java Studio Creator), Venkat Subramaniam (Agile Developer Founder), Beat Schwegler (S+S, Web 2.0, SOA), Ola Bini (JRuby Core Developer and Ruby), Nikhil Kothari (ASP.NET & .NET, Silverlight), Dr. Jim Weber (SOA, REST), Howard Lewis Ship (Apache Tapestry Creator), Jonas Jacobi (Founder of Kaazing), Chad Hower (Cosmos, ADO .NET). Register now to secure your place at this premier networking and deal-making forum. For more information, contact Poonam Sharma at +91(80)9902077327 or e-mail #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Awesome!! very informative thing. Well done CE πŸ˜€. I guess for the first time came to know about something of my interest . I am going to join atleast GIDS.Java. Will soon convince few of my colleagues. Wow will have lot of fun πŸ˜€. I wish I could register for all.Too costly na. πŸ˜‰
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    CE certainly is going places and I am sure will touch greater heights.
    I guess Shalini will be covering the event for all of us and will be writing detailed reports.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    raj87verma88
    CE certainly is going places and I am sure will touch greater heights.
    I guess Shalini will be covering the event for all of us and will be writing detailed reports.
    Hey raj, I could surely do but with some one's help only. I don't have any idea of covering and all such things.πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    Awesome!! very informative thing. Well done CE πŸ˜€. I guess for the first time came to know about something of my interest . I am going to join atleast GIDS.Java. Will soon convince few of my colleagues. Wow will have lot of fun πŸ˜€. I wish I could register for all.Too costly na. πŸ˜‰
    We've got HUGE discounts for CEans! Watch out for further updates on the same.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    We've got HUGE discounts for CEans! Watch out for further updates on the same.
    I wish my managers can give full discounts for all sessions in such a time of recession. I will talk to them πŸ˜‰.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    I wish my managers can give full discounts for all sessions in such a time of recession. I will talk to them πŸ˜‰.
    Sure thing. You may attend the meet with your managers and colleagues and even friends from other companies πŸ˜€

They have lot of big personalities lined up for talks and presentations. πŸ˜€
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Just now I asked my TL before approaching to my managers for reimbursing the amount for Web and Java conferences. They asked-"Do they provide any tickets kind of thing for IT companies? (eg. 100 tickets for this company, that company like this). If it is so, there can be chances of reimbursement. Not sureπŸ˜”. By the way, how much CE will give discount? Here none of my colleagues is interested in spending money.Useless people.😑

Expecting reply by today EOD πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shalini, because of some of the technical issues from SaltMarch folks; we aren't able to get the offer out. Yes, there are tickets for the IT companies and CEans can avail upto 35% discount! You can't say NO! Hold on for some more time for the discount coupon code 😁

I'm in touch with SaltMarch folks. Will update this thread with more details.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    great news
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    Yes, there are tickets for the IT companies and CEans can avail upto 35% discount! .

Are you talking about the GIDS Loality Discount? 2000 INR per conference.If it is so that I can also do. Will CE offer discount over that also?πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As far as I know, there won't be double discounts.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    As far as I know, there won't be double discounts.
    ok, Thank you very much for the information anyways.
  • suyash
    suyash
    I'm in B'lore today attending the GIDS.Java sessions...

anyone else from CE here ?

I read above that CEan Shalini was planning to attend it here ?
    are you there ? echo... 😎

let me know by eod, in case u come online... hehe...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How's it going so far?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Suyash: Do you see our Logo on the printed material given to the attendees?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans, For all you budding entrepreneurs, I'm throwing a gauntlet here. Let us assume that I'm a venture capitalist. I'm riding on about $1 million (appx 5 crores INR)...
can anyone give me a brief description about IPv6
sir im a 3rd year student of elecronics & communication engineering , what is the procedure for applying for summer internship in reputed companies like TI etc. what is the...
Dear All, I am an electrical engineer by profession. Proud to be to solve the problems to the extent I can help. cheers 😁
I would like to know that which is anti-corrosive element in mild steel. What i can do to prevent mild steel from rust (corrosion) in mainly monsoon season ?