CE Paid Project: Ajaxified Post Question Page

CEans,

Those who are good in PHP+Ajax, CE is willing to offer you a paid project to improve the posting experience on our forums. The project is based on the idea we already discussed and it's now time to actually put it into action.

We want to develop a 'Question Posting' page with following features -

Overall Functionality: The user will access the questions posting page and get step-by-step guidance for posting his/her question. Following points will make the functionality clearer.

1. Accessible to non-registered and registered members.
2. The page contents will be as follows -

a. Subject Line (the only field that will be active first)
b. Once the subject is entered by the user, other fields will be activated.
c. Relevant section of CE Forum will be guessed by reading the subject.
d. Detailed question box will be activated where user can describe their question/idea.
e. Relevant tags will be auto-generated with an option for the user to add few tags on their own.

At the bottom of the page, 'Sign in' button will be available if the user is not already registered. Otherwise, 'post/submit your question' button will be available. Clicking on this button will create a new thread in appropriate section. User will be automatically subscribed to the newly created thread so that he/she receives update through email when an answer is posted.

Overall: The project is about redesign and modification of already existing 'Post new thread' page.

Note: This project requires access to vBulletin code which we will provide once you're chosen for the project.

In order to apply, respond in this thread and tell us why should you be selected for this project and links/pointers to any existing project you've developed.

Remuneration: International Standards. 30% prior to commencement of work, remaining after the 'go live'.

Replies

• kunaljd
    kunaljd
    i am really intrested in doing this project but my skills are java-ajax. i am currently working on web application project in BIG firm. it will be nice if i can help other members of team and learn from them. for me, i will do it free of cost. go CEANs😁😁😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great going 😀 . We'll need experienced PHP developer who's also proficient with Ajax. I guess it could very well be a CE Labs project with contributions from 2 or more developers.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    can i know about status of this project?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just two days back a friend asked me about throwing out date expired food. Common sense and not a printed date should prevail. How do we handle food cooked by...
Hi Can any one please provide me with BS 3963:1974 Code Thanking you in advance Vyas
I'm not a SUDOKU fan, however this thread might help many enthusiasts. I invite all CEans interested in Sudoku solving to share tips and tricks and their their record timings...
I always had a special interest in human psychology... Although I never got a chance to pursue it... anyway.. I wanted to share something about this with all the CEans......
hi friends, I am in between my exams and need to find out fast if Mahindra and Mahindra offers internship program or not. (I heard in negative 😭 ) Please...