CE New Words Corner!

Hai Folks, CE is a place packed with thinkers. I'm sure some of you must have tried creating new words. Why don't we all try and add new words to the English Dictionary?

To start off, I would like to share a word that i once coined before. So here it is:

'Examophobiboreattact'- a state of unexplainable boredom while preparing for a test or examination when the person keeps thinking about other things while pretending to study.

P.S.: I suggest that each CEan can post a new word.

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    I have Created a Synonym

GEEK="Grasshopping for Education Entrepreneurship and Knowledge"

My Second Word
    "Phew" --> โ€‹ A tangential state of mind when the lecture of unbearable lecturer goes above the head without touching it!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Lovetricuted - A state in which a person lives in a situation close to silent death, mainly because of factors affecting his society.

P.S.: Lovetricuted is further explained #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Palllable reality : A state where you say and believe some thing and do some thing else

PS : Our lab scenario man nothing special ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Instantnightevolution: An evolution in engineers to complete whole syllabus in last night before xams๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • naveee
    naveee
    i have a doubt with u people..are we going to use these word in day today life....... or else why the reason for this words ...if also we use who else will understand this ๐Ÿ˜€..... juss for clarification ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    naveee
    i have a doubt with u people..are we going to use these word in day today life....... or else why the reason for this words ...if also we use who else will understand this ๐Ÿ˜€..... juss for clarification ๐Ÿ˜
    Innovation! We engineers can do anything, who knows if any of these words will make it to the dictionary in the coming years, there's no reason why it shouldn't, is there??

P.S: People, please come up with more sophisticated words so that those 'higher-minds' behind the dictionary can understand and comprehend our talent and dexterity in English. ๐Ÿ˜. Please do not spam this thread with questions.
  • naveee
    naveee
    anoopthefriend
    Innovation! We engineers can do anything, who knows if any of these words will make it to the dictionary in the coming years, there's no reason why it shouldn't, is there??

P.S: People, please come up with more sophisticated words so that those 'higher-minds' behind the dictionary can understand and comprehend our talent and dexterity in English. ๐Ÿ˜. Please do not spam this thread with questions.
    great apart from you ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys.. what's up??? ๐Ÿ˜› I have few queries guys.. hope you all help me.. 1) How to fetch call for PI/GD..?? Means they will check only CAT score or...
hello everybody, first of all let you know that recently nokia intelligent mobile packet core solution has been selected by five mobile operator in india.that is bharti airtel,datacom ,tata cellular,tata...
Good Day, Just want to ask some opinions from anyone that is well-versed in this topic. Currently, what is the most demanding/ popular topics (exp:Acid Gas Treatment, etc.) for Hysys...
i want coupling based metrics for measuring the quality of software project ms word documents
Hi guys, I have this project on scissors lift in my college. It need to be portable to certain extent and able to lift up load of up to 100...