CE Mobile Style Is Coming!

CEans,

Good news for all the CEans who access CE via mobile devices. We'll soon have a mobile style for CE. I've carried out few tests but there are few CSS related bugs that need to be fixed before we make it available for everyone.

I'll keep you updated. If you have any questions, this is the place to ask your questions 😀

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

Good news for all the CEans who access CE via mobile devices. We'll soon have a mobile style for CE. I've carried out few tests but there are few CSS related bugs that need to be fixed before we make it available for everyone.

I'll keep you updated. If you have any questions, this is the place to ask your questions 😀
    That's a great news!!!
  • Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    Biggie,

You could have some CEans testing a beta version of the mobile CE so that more bugs (if any) come to notice and we could also have a feedback system just before the actual thing gets launched. :smile:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    virajvoditel
    Biggie,

You could have some CEans testing a beta version of the mobile CE so that more bugs (if any) come to notice and we could also have a feedback system just before the actual thing gets launched. :smile:
    I'll have to setup a test server accessible to everyone in order to do that. Let me find out whether that's possible. Will keep everyone updated.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    yes biggie, that would be really good if you could get one up for us to use and test.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Thats cool 😀waiting for that!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Great work Biggie, can't wait to try it out.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The CSS issues are keeping us away from the Mobile Style. I'm going to spend few hours on it this week.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    OH great.. waiting for the lighter version of the CE. Admin I guess we can use the mobile version of CE on our computers also when our net is going slow.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1.How to disagree your boss?? 2.How would you react if your colleague ask your help in work when you are already overloaded? Share your answers here!
Difficult to believe, huh? Even I gave the same reaction after finding this thing out. Scientists from the University of Southampton claim to have developed a control system which give...
A start-up company by the name of Whisper Systems, has developed two brand new mobile applications which will provide features like secret and encrypted communication to political dissidents and protesters...
What you just read guys is actually correct. Engineers have come up with a system that enables disabled people to control the movement of their wheelchair with their tongue. *Ph.D.,...
Hi I thought it would be great if we can share the basic concepts, so that aspiring Engineers would understand better about the things they Study. I searched for such...