Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    What is CE contribution in it???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    What is CE contribution in it???
    We are their media partners. As a media partner, we'll get to know the details of the events that happen at Asymptote ๐Ÿ˜€

I'll have someone from their team to cover the events for us.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Good News! Congratulations Biggie!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    cool!!!

posters please ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Posters are ready ๐Ÿ˜ I'll get them in an hour. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am BE IT student .. i want a good topic for paper presentation. I am interested in latest IT trendz and technology for to participate in PP competition....
I thought I'd post the stats for you to comment ๐Ÿ˜€ . I can't disclose the actual numbers ;-) but you can see our progress! Note: Following stats are produced...
Hi all,I'm an instrumentation engineer. I'm working on oil and gas instrumentation-fresher. I need some guidance regarding Front end engineering and Design & detailed engineering in oil and gas instrumentation.
Its official! CE joined hands with its 28,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan today! [CE shrinivas is our 28,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan!] Way to go guys! Keep spreading the word & keep changing the world! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/11056-28-000-ceans-counting.html in the following thread! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜