CE Meet @ Mumbai - Join In!

Okay, let's see how many of us are seriously interested in attending CrazyEngineers meet in Mumbai!

As soon as we have enough number [5-6 min.]; we'll plan for the meet! [โ€‹IMG]

So, drop in your votes!

Say 'aye'!

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    I am in favour of mumbai,my vote for mumbai
  • Kartik Vyas
    Kartik Vyas
    Aye!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aye - I might join you folks @ Mumbai as well ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • gohm
    gohm
    Wish I was there visiting to be able to meet, have family in Mumbai.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gohm - shall we start a new thread for CE USA Meet? We can have a meet there. We've a good number of visitors from USA!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well u can sure start,how many members we have in US??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There's a big number; but not all of them are active. I'm positive we'll be able to have a meet in USA within next few months.
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    The_Big_K
    Okay, let's see how many of us are seriously interested in attending CrazyEngineers meet in Mumbai!

As soon as we have enough number [5-6 min.]; we'll plan for the meet! [โ€‹IMG]

So, drop in your votes!

Say 'aye'!
    Nu-uh! I can't. You know. Sowwy guys!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    It doesn't need a "Aye!" from me. Of course I'm the host for CE meet Mumbai ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    It doesn't need a "Aye!" from me. Of course I'm the host for CE meet Mumbai ๐Ÿ˜

Keep Rocking. I'll try to get some media coverage. Of course we do need some good attendance!

Say about 20 - 30 CEans.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hows the poll goin on????who is leading
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No pole yet. Looks like we may soon have a meet in Mumbai. We've an enthusiastic response to Mumbai Meet so far. Let's wait to have more CEans!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    expected,but that does not mean m against helding meet in other parts,we can held meets in all part of india
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I propose the CE Mumbai meeting in September, let us now start collecting names of guys who would attend. As of now apart from me and Biggie, we have souravgoswami and KGV. Kidakaka probably might join (I'm assuming).

Who else? Guys please pour in!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    September is fine with me (as of now ๐Ÿ˜‰ ). Okay, let's build the official list of probable attendees ๐Ÿ˜

1. MayurPathak (Host)
    2. The Big K (sub-host)
    3. KGV
    4. Souravgoswami
    5. Kidakaka
    6. , we've lots of time!
  • koli
    koli
    Interesting. Do we have date & time yet ?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Oh its yet to be decided, but most likely it will be in second or third week of September. Keep an eye on this post.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, don't worry, the date will be announce well in advance. It will be on some weekend (suitable for all of the attendees).
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    how abt the location,I think helding it in city will be better than suburbs....and time shud be between 11-5 pm..suitable for attending!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Any update here? Hello? Everyone's sleeping?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I'm afraid to say but yes, people are sleeping. Probably we already have 5 participants so we can announce a date and time. Give me a day to do that. integratdbrains is not regular on forum but I will try to contact her. Hopefully she will come.

I can see there are many others in Mumbai but people are not bumping into this thread. May be once we announce the date and time, we will get more participants.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll announce it on the forums. So that should attract even more members. I guess CEans from Pune can also join in.

[If we have 4-5 CEans from Pune attending the meet, we can go together ๐Ÿ˜‰ ]
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Need any suggestions???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    Need any suggestions???
    We sure do. ๐Ÿ˜
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Arrange the meet in the high-rise...
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    sauravgoswami
    Arrange the meet in the high-rise...
    Whats that?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let's handle the problem #1 first.

Decide the suitable weekend! We have four options in the month of September and they are available in the poll [just added].

So everyone vote as soon as possible.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I have voted for the third weekend of September. What say guys?
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    can't the location be Pune ๐Ÿ˜•...i hope punites...might be disappointed
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    anuragh27crony
    can't the location be Pune ๐Ÿ˜•...i hope punites...might be disappointed
    You are late by just over 2 months buddy. ๐Ÿ˜€
    We had a meet in Pune. Check here for update #-Link-Snipped-#
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    ya i have seen that post....:smile:....
    can i know the venue details....

PS: please make venue...easily reachable by newbies like me to mumbai.... (near by Railway station and Bus stands)
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    anuragh27crony
    PS: please make venue...easily reachable by newbies like me to mumbai.... (near by Railway station and Bus stands)
    Don't worry about that. Vote for the date. We will surely keep it at a convenient place.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How do you like 27 September? We'll have ample time to promote the event.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    How do you like 27 September? We'll have ample time to promote the event.
    I'm fine with any thing except the first weekend. Firstly I'm not in Mumbai that time and second it gives us very less time for organising.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    count me in @CE Meet at Mumbai ๐Ÿ˜..... except the first weekend is fine for me
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    anuragh27crony
    count me in @CE Meet at Mumbai ๐Ÿ˜.....
    Good to know that. Have you not voted? Keep voting for the date.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    mayurpathak
    Have you not voted? Keep voting for the date.
    I already voted for 2nd weekend...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hi i am available to Sept # 3 and 4 th Weekends but i am coming to Mumbai First time... so i will try my best to Come there and attend that meet... who is going to pickup me from Station... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jocking hop have a rocking Meet there...๐Ÿ˜
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Bad News.... ๐Ÿ˜” and Good News....๐Ÿ˜›
    Our company..is organizing Annual fest on Sept-27 ๐Ÿ˜....so plzz make it before last week of September... ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I'm going ahead with week 3. September 20 as of now but I'm open to changes. Here is the list of expected people.

1. MayurPathak (Host)
    2. The Big K (sub-host)
    3. KGV
    4. Souravgoswami
    5. Kidakaka
    6. Anuragh27Crony
    7. ediamondsrt
    8. , Common guys!

What about people from Pune? Can you not travel on a weekend? Believe me, We are going to have a rocking time. There will be discussions, there will be fun, songs, music, dance, movies... expect any thing.
    :grin:
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    yeah...it gives me relief (September 3rd week)...that i can visit CE meet this time with out any disturbancies.....

thanks...mayur...
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    i am in..i will join,,

but please tell me about the timings,,, as in our college we are organizing a tech fest on 25th 26th and 27th of sep and i m the chairman of IEEE student branch at my coll..

still i think 2nd or 3rd week will be best,,
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    so is there any Fixed Date?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Third and Fourth weekend are most popular. Alright I'm in the mood to declare the meeting on either 20th or 21st September. We will wait till this Friday to declare the date.

What say guys?
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    make it on.. saturday...20th Sept... so that people working can relax on sunday ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    20 or 21 both are fyn...place?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    By end of the week, we will declare the venue and time ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    20 is fixed now.... ???? ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    All guys!

Looking at the polls and the response that I have got, 20th as a date for CE meet is fixed! ๐Ÿ˜

Look out for this post to know the venue. Also PM me or mail me your contact details. I will reply with mine. Lets meet and rock the partyyyyyyyyyy!
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Kool. Evening, I hope? I have office to attend in the morning :-D ... or do I touch base with you fellows directly from the airport?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright. Done. The date is 20th September 2008.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    That's cool..then hope to see all people there...by the way...any different plans for program during our meet ๐Ÿ˜•
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE TIME TO REACH??? AND THE LOCATION SUD BR DADAR(E),as said by mayur!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    5 O'clock, sire ๐Ÿ˜ Read the announcement in announcements section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, let's see how many of us are seriously interested in attending CrazyEngineers meet in Delhi - NCR region! As soon as we have enough number [5-6 min.]; we'll plan...
hi to al...can u plz suggest topics for mini proj in C which must be easy...
Okay, let's see how many of us are seriously interested in attending CrazyEngineers meet in Malaysia! As soon as we have enough number [5-6 min.]; we'll plan for the meet!...
hi this is sudarshan frm india... gonna appear 4 gre in nov.... plz suggest me some gud universities for masters in mech engg in us whr total expenses per annum(includin...
hello friend i m naval. im in search of project for final year. plz suggest topic.๐Ÿ˜