CE Meet -Kolkata...Lets make it Large!!

Hello Kolkata...

Hows Life & Hows activity rolling going on with CE...lets Meet.I will soon put on the Date of CE MEET in Kolkata.

CEian @ Kolkata lets put your participation response by reply posts...

Let me hear the CrazySound...Crazy Enthusiazm &Zill out here...Lets Shout together

Replies

• mahul
    mahul
    Well J2R, I'm in, anytime anyplace
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mahul & J2R,

Good to see that you are interested. I'm not very sure if our first meet @ Kolkata will be 'grand', but we can at least get started!

So, can we pull in more CEans from Kolkata? How about having your friends/colleagues on CE so that they can also attend and make our first CE Kolkata meet successful?
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    People & members can also join our MEET who resides now here & their..but will definately come to KOlkata during the Puja...so I have planned the meet during Durga Puja
    The_Big_K
    Mahul & J2R,

Good to see that you are interested. I'm not very sure if our first meet @ Kolkata will be 'grand', but we can at least get started!

So, can we pull in more CEans from Kolkata? How about having your friends/colleagues on CE so that they can also attend and make our first CE Kolkata meet successful?
  • mahul
    mahul
    Oops!! but J2R, I won't be here during the Pujas, thanx to previous commitments, so why don't you hold this right before the pujas??
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    just2rock
    People & members can also join our MEET who resides now here & their..but will definately come to KOlkata during the Puja...so I have planned the meet during Durga Puja
    Ahoy! J2R, why dont you try to rope some of your friends and make them be a part of CE meet? I'm sure there are many crazy engineers just like us waiting to be united. You have our full support.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Mahul,

planning for changes...will inform you & rest team -kolkata about the updates
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    rock on kolkata
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Lets Rock oN together at Kolkata Meet...wat u all say Guys...let me hear the Roar😎
    godfather
    rock on kolkata

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, i wud like to ask u a question, to which i require a very good reply from u all.the question is: wat kind of inventions in the field of...
hi, I'm a second year IT student. I was discussing with one of my friends the other day about how the syllabus is too theoretical....we have any practiacal training. Last...
hi freinds, i have to make a minor project for my college..i am an electronics and communication final year student..Plz give some ideas and information about recent projects.. All suggestions...
Recently, I met few engineers who thought they'd rather be working for a startup than writing reports for a big MNC 😀 ! Now the question is - what according...
how can we get the print out of output of (graphical) C program( in graphics mode)? when the OS Xp.