just2rock
just2rock
Branch Unspecified
03 Sep 2008

CE Meet -Kolkata...Lets make it Large!!

Hello Kolkata...

Hows Life & Hows activity rolling going on with CE...lets Meet.I will soon put on the Date of CE MEET in Kolkata.

CEian @ Kolkata lets put your participation response by reply posts...

Let me hear the CrazySound...Crazy Enthusiazm &Zill out here...Lets Shout together
mahul

mahul

Branch Unspecified
03 Sep 2008
Well J2R, I'm in, anytime anyplace
03 Sep 2008
Mahul & J2R,

Good to see that you are interested. I'm not very sure if our first meet @ Kolkata will be 'grand', but we can at least get started!

So, can we pull in more CEans from Kolkata? How about having your friends/colleagues on CE so that they can also attend and make our first CE Kolkata meet successful?
just2rock

just2rock

Branch Unspecified
03 Sep 2008
People & members can also join our MEET who resides now here & their..but will definately come to KOlkata during the Puja...so I have planned the meet during Durga Puja
The_Big_K
Mahul & J2R,

Good to see that you are interested. I'm not very sure if our first meet @ Kolkata will be 'grand', but we can at least get started!

So, can we pull in more CEans from Kolkata? How about having your friends/colleagues on CE so that they can also attend and make our first CE Kolkata meet successful?
mahul

mahul

Branch Unspecified
04 Sep 2008
Oops!! but J2R, I won't be here during the Pujas, thanx to previous commitments, so why don't you hold this right before the pujas??
mayurpathak

mayurpathak

Branch Unspecified
04 Sep 2008
just2rock
People & members can also join our MEET who resides now here & their..but will definately come to KOlkata during the Puja...so I have planned the meet during Durga Puja
Ahoy! J2R, why dont you try to rope some of your friends and make them be a part of CE meet? I'm sure there are many crazy engineers just like us waiting to be united. You have our full support.
just2rock

just2rock

Branch Unspecified
04 Sep 2008
Mahul,

planning for changes...will inform you & rest team -kolkata about the updates
Harshad Italiya

Harshad Italiya

Electronics and Communication
06 Sep 2008
rock on kolkata
just2rock

just2rock

Branch Unspecified
08 Sep 2008
Lets Rock oN together at Kolkata Meet...wat u all say Guys...let me hear the Roar😎
godfather
rock on kolkata

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.