CE Meet Coimbatore, India

CEans,

I see lots of our visitors come from Coimbatore, India. How about organizing a meet in Coimbatore?

Interested CEans please decide the venue, schedule & agenda in this thread!

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Ah great to hear,CE meet in coimbatore?Waiting for it to take place,
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hello,,
    no body else from Coimbatore?
    please come on people!!!
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    I am in...
    Let me also take in...
    Please reply with venue if i there i will catch you guys...
    Thanks
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys please move to second step. You can also invite your friends for the meet. Try to make 4 to 5 members if you cant go ahead with small number of people but please organise one soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As the question asked, what is absolute stress? something about strength/mechanics of material im guessing. Below is a part of a question that i am supposed to answer.
Hey guys. I am Electrical engg. 2009 pass out. M placed in Infosys but the joining is late in feb... i has currently taken the CET test for admission in...
This thread is for people looking for online learning resources, to supplement their course books. I will only be posting links of websites that let you browse through their entire...
Hi, I'm thinking that u all are from India. I'd like to know that there are people from other countries 😀. BTW I'm from Malaysia.
Dear all, I am working as a freelance Consultant in feild of Electrical. I provide services for Low Tension Switchgear Product ( Fusegear, controlgear and Circuit Breaker ) and my...