CE Meet: Bangalore (India) in February 2009

CE Bangalore Meet - everyone jump in!

CEans from Bangalore, India!

How about a meet in Bangalore?

Interested CEans - confirm your interest by saying 'aye' in response to this post. Also suggest possible date [after December 15[sup]th[/sup] ] and venue.

Let's get it done [​IMG]!

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Re: CE Bangalore Meet - everyone jump in!

πŸ˜”

i cant
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami

so no one from bangalore????....strange,CE is very popular in bangalore,isnt tat so!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

sauravgoswami
    so no one from bangalore????....strange,CE is very popular in bangalore,isnt tat so!!!
    Number # 2 city in India that visits CE.

Anyone πŸ˜•
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami

tats a healthy figure,bangloreans not insterested or still worried about the rescession or bothered about managing the event....can i vote on behalf of bangalore????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

sauravgoswami
    tats a healthy figure,bangloreans not insterested or still worried about the rescession or bothered about managing the event....can i vote on behalf of bangalore????
    If you are attending the meet, say aye πŸ˜‰
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14

I think the CEans in bangalore are least active members.

Anyways I am going to attend it-'aye'.Any date falling on sunday will work for me.Venue -Please select any popular place because i don't know much about Bangalore.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami

''aye'' from me too
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Saurav, we'll need an agenda. Let's not make it a casual meeting like our Mumbai Meet. What say?

What do you propose?
  • friendster7
    friendster7

agenda: development of CE forum in south india.Especially in (blore engineering college).may be if possible VTU too.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

friendster7
    agenda: development of CE forum in south india.Especially in (blore engineering college).may be if possible VTU too.
    Great! 😁

Friendster - you are IN? say 'aye'!
  • docel
    docel

Aye!
    Although no student will turn up......until after 10 Jan.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

docel
    Aye!
    Although no student will turn up......until after 10 Jan.
    No worries, we'll have another meet after 10 Jan. Docel, could you bring in students from your club? I'm sure they'll enjoy the CE Meets.

Shalini - your colleagues could drop in?

Friendster - bring in your friends. [​IMG]

Let's make it successful!
  • docel
    docel

Sure!! ...if we are around town!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I guess we should target minimum 5 CEans for the meet. We already have :-

1. Shalini Goel
    2. Docel
    3. Friendster7 [from Mysore]
    4. sauravgoswami [from Mumbai]

More people can join in.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami

cool...i think if we have 20 poeple than 8 will definately come...tat shud be the proportion..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

sauravgoswami
    cool...i think if we have 20 poeple than 8 will definately come...tat shud be the proportion..
    Yeah πŸ˜’ . But 20 looks quite aggressive. Let's start building the agenda and activities for the meet?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14

My ColleaguesπŸ˜• What they are supposed to do in the meet ?If they are crazy engineers,then they would have joined this forum a long time before.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami

well make your collegues a CE memeber and bring them to the meet!!!tat will be a good exposure for them and may create interest!!!!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14

Hi All,

What about starting with SmallTalk(can go to BigTalk;-)) with CE's founder ? As most of us are not aware of CE's history and would like to know about it.Like how its foundation was kept and how it has succedeed to have 25000+ members till date?

Then can discuss about how to increase the no of CEans in Bangalore?

What say??
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami

tats a great idea!!! hope biggie is ready for interviews!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

shalini_goel14
    Hi All,

What about starting with SmallTalk(can go to BigTalk;-)) with CE's founder ? As most of us are not aware of CE's history and would like to know about it.Like how its foundation was kept and how it has succedeed to have 25000+ members till date?

Then can discuss about how to increase the no of CEans in Bangalore?

What say??
    No small talk please. The 'Small Talk' section is reserved for the super achievers in engineering.

I had been planning to tell the story of CE (interesting it is!), and looking for an occastion 😁 . 3[sup]rd[/sup] anniversary could have been a great occasion but I missed it because of my hectic schedule [lots of stuff going on at personal front :neutral: ).

Apart from the history of CE, if anyone wants to ask anything to me, I'm very much contactable :

E-Mail : admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com ( I reply to every mail [except those that request ready-made project ideas] )

IM : Yahoo : crazy.engineers

Private Message on CE & also visitor messages (restricted).

Wait for the CE's history though πŸ˜‰ !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Why is this thread dead? CEans from Bangalore! Where are you?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans,

Those of you who can attend a meet in Bangalore in February 2009, declare your availability in this thread.

CEans from Bangalore - please setup a date & venue for the meet 😁 . Let's have a meet in February!

[PS: Help us spread the word. Invite people to join in through profile messages, private messages, bring in your friends, colleagues!]

PS: Keep watch on this post (first) for status update. I'll keep this post updated with latest decisions/schedule/agenda.

Current Status: Meet Announced. CEans to decide venue and suitable date.
  • luckie09
    luckie09
    Hey........could anyone please let me know , where we guys will have a meeting , and on which date , so that i can organise my calendar accordingly
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shalini, Docel and other members - please join in!

@ luckie09 : Its going to be a weekend in February. Which February weekends suit you?
  • luckie09
    luckie09
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply , will it be ok if we arrange it on 15th Feb, next weekend after 15th , i am going to my home town. And i will return after Holi

warm regards
    Luckie
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How many are game for 15[sup]th[/sup] Feb 2009?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Other Bangalore CEans, Please post soon the venue and agenda. πŸ˜€. I have no issues. docel Sir would also like to join πŸ˜•. He has so many things to talk about.
  • docel
    docel
    Thanks Shalini 😁 & Thanks Biggy.... sure would love to be there!!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Please don't count me in. 'eya' 😁 I am taking back my 'aye' .
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I would have loved to join. But I dont have any February weekends free. May be I can squeeze in for 22nd. Other wise you guys can go ahead.

Biggie are you joining in?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd have said yes if I was 100% sure. Let me see. Others can join-in; I'll declare my availability soon.
  • docel
    docel
    Well......Whats going on?
    Is there a meet in Feb??
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    So... what's happening?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shalini, will you take the lead please?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    arunhero99
    So... what's happening?
    Hi arunhero,
    Introduce yourself in following thread

#-Link-Snipped-#

The_Big_K
    Shalini, will you take the lead please?
    Nope ! I have already taken back my 'aye' from Bangalore meet. Please check this thread again. πŸ˜€
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    'aye'

babloo like to take part, Big_k just suggest me when probably are we meeting
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I am not in Bangalore and won't be able to attend the meet. It would be nice if CEans from Bangalore decide the venue and schedule.
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    well i am interested , i will catch up with other bangalorean CEans and let the venue and fix the date as soon as possible
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    Hello CEans from bangalore.

Lets start of meeting arun, docel help out . what have to be done. lets dont get this issue carried a long way.

lets meet up soon.
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    well,

No one is coming forward for the meeting, what has to be done now.
    i dont have any idea ,
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Don't worrry babloo. Leave this meet , we will have our "Bangalore IT gang" meet. Just wait for sometime. πŸ˜€

@Luckie : If you have interest in that one. Please go to the following link and introduce yourself there.

#-Link-Snipped-#

We will be glad to have you in our gang. πŸ˜€
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Hey... sorry guys...got caught up in some project deadlines...

May 1st is a holiday...anyone want to plan something at Forum, Garuda mall or UB towers?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    arunhero99

May 1st is a holiday...anyone want to plan something at Forum, Garuda mall or UB towers?
    That's good. Why not start a new CE Bangalore Meet thread in CE Events section?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @Shalini: Did you have your "Bangalore IT Gang" Meet? If yes then When and Where? We would like the details
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    arunhero99

Hi arun Sir, you have any special plans to discuss in meet? Two people meet is simply time wastage specially when one of them is rarely seen active on forum. Right? Can you make the date in second week of May falling on Sunday if and only if you have anything good to discuss?

raj87verma88
    @Shalini: Did you have your "Bangalore IT Gang" Meet? If yes then When and Where? We would like the details
    Not yet. Have you seen any of the "Bangalore's IT gang " people active here? So no questions of meet right?
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    shalini_goel14
    Hi arun Sir, you have any special plans to discuss in meet? Two people meet is simply time wastage specially when one of them is rarely seen active on forum. Right? Can you make the date in second week of May falling on Sunday if and only if you have anything good to discuss?

Hey Shalini,
    I never thought of any discussion meeting. You guys were looking for a date for meeting for past few months. I just proposed a place and a date,and I had no idea that only 2 people would turn up... I thought all the "active" people in the forum would be interested.😁
    By the way, I never mind meeting people without any particular agenda of discussion.

by the way... u can stop calling me sir... πŸ˜€ or I can start calling you ma'm.

Regards,
    Arun
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    shalini its not always must be a reason for CE'ians to meet...however you can meet & generally some topics may can come up which you can discuss here after its over...it brings more fun & closer to run for same aspirations...anyways be a little more cool & delicate while communicating with anyone...hope you got the point
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess it's high time we actually arrange for CE Bangalore Meet! If people are ready, announce a date/venue and get started!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    just2rock
    shalini its not always must be a reason for CE'ians to meet...however you can meet & generally some topics may can come up which you can discuss here after its over...it brings more fun & closer to run for same aspirations...anyways be a little more cool & delicate while communicating with anyone...hope you got the point
    Hello Sir,

I already have many topics to come up with , they can be discussed here also, then why this concept of MEET ? I don't understand πŸ˜• Can anyone clarify-what is the ultimate goal of these meets?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    It is always better and healthier to meet people and talk to them face to face than through the virtual world of internet. Internet may have bridged a lot of boundaries but it can and should never replace the closeness that comes when people actually meet.
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Scenario 1: A group of friends sitting around a table and having a great time with some coffee, cocktails or even dinner.πŸ˜›

Scenario 2: A group of freaky masked techies discussing continuously online about rocket science after a day of hectic office work.πŸ˜”

Decide for yourself. You wanna be in Scene 1 or 2.πŸ˜•

Ultimate goal is: You get to meet nice people and make friends and then go back to the PC. Its always good to have friends in different fields in this time of recession.πŸ˜€. A friend will forward your resume but an online one wont.

Regards,
    Arun
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    shalini hope you got the answers...this is the best way how we practice our aspirations here in CE
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Those who are looking for Bangalore meet, then Please wait for other CEans of Bangalore to join you in it.

*Looks like babloo has gone abroad for further studies *

Happy Bangalore meet to rest πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is February 2009 meet thread. Can't we have a separate thread for the next meet?
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    I'm off for a vacation at home starting tomorrow... So I'm in for what ever you guys plan after April first half.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have had lots of registrations from Egypt. I am wondering if our CEans from Egypt would be willing to come together! If you are from Egypt and willing to...
Hello All, OK. Straight to the point I am eager to meet fellow-CEans .πŸ˜€ ANY ONE from SYDNEY? we can orgainse a CE meet out here. LOCATION:NOT YET DECIDED. preferably:RIGHT...
Hi CEans, Those of you who can attend a CE meet in Chennai in any february weekend or in early march, post your availability here. We'll talk about the exact...
what are ISO images?
i m a 3rd year electronic engg student... as my 'mini-project', i plan to make sum telescope which is capable of positioning itself given the co-ordinates/location of a star/planet, w.r.t...