CE Meet @ Chennai

Hey Guys,
I guess there are many CEans at Chennai. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Why don't we arrange a meet at Chennai Ampa Skywalk this weekend on Saturday??? What do you guys say??? Lets plan it here... ๐Ÿ˜€ Hope the owners Biggie and AKD could make it!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Would love to! I'm not exactly sure whether it's the right time to organize the meet. What's the University exam status in Chennai?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Its gonna start next month!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I would like to join too, but don't know if it will be possible.
    Who else is from Chennai?
    I guess it's time that Praveena, CivilPrincess and Cooltwins meet and see each other.
    Oki fine... Both you and biggie are important... You guys fix it up... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    exam starting exactly on saturday. ๐Ÿ˜
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    there are more CEans from chennai. one is CEan anuraadha.

anyone else?
    Slashfear is also from Chennai! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ok. So we have very quickly got 5 people on the list. Once CP's exam gets over, this meet can be planned.

Share a date that is suitable for all 5.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    CP, CT and anuraadha: exam completion-may 23rd.

we'll try to pull in more CEans too ๐Ÿ˜€
    CIVILPRINCESS
    CP, CT and anuraadha: exam completion-may 23rd.

we'll try to pull in more CEans too ๐Ÿ˜€
    I can wait... No problem for me... But make sure it is in any weekend, coz of my office!!! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Alright, so last week of may or somewhere in Pre-June looks good.
    @CP: Try to pull out all the new & old CEans that you know are from Chennai. This meet HAS to Happen! ๐Ÿ˜€
    AbraKaDabra
    Alright, so last week of may or somewhere in Pre-June looks good.
    @CP: Try to pull out all the new & old CEans that you know are from Chennai. This meet HAS to Happen! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Good. Lets make a list of those who are in Chennai... AKD, I guess you can help in this, as it is easy for an admin to filter out...
    SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `location` = 'Chennai, Tamil Nadu'; ๐Ÿ˜›
  • freak16
    freak16
    What about DELHIITES CEans??
    This is biasing ๐Ÿ˜ฒ that too publicy..
    CEans you are not supposed to be..

Good to know by the way. ๐Ÿ˜
    Feeling envious from cheenai CEans.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @freak: You can check this thread: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • freak16
    freak16
    Thanks AKD..
    I dont know about it..
    Woah... Why such an offence Freak???
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    AKD and biggie : maybe even you guys could join in if you can find time ๐Ÿ˜‰
    CIVILPRINCESS
    AKD and biggie : maybe even you guys could join in if you can find time ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Its decided that the meet will be organised by those two, when they come to Chennai... Waiting for you both!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    praveenscience
    Its decided that the meet will be organised by those two, when they come to Chennai... Waiting for you both!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    yeah! waiting for you both ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @both: It would be better if people meet in their local areas first..and then we all meet at the All-India Meet. ๐Ÿ˜€
    AbraKaDabra
    @both: It would be better if people meet in their local areas first..and then we all meet at the All-India Meet. ๐Ÿ˜€
    All India Meet??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Reya
    Reya
    Slashfear will not join this meet.He will be in Mumbai.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    praveenscience
    All India Meet??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    It has been discussed already on the forum. Check: #-Link-Snipped-#

Let's not deviate from the topic of this thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of World Wide Web in Internet Technology. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your questions...
Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of HTML in Internet Technology. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your questions here... [video=youtube;QEtWL4lWlL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEtWL4lWlL4&feature=bf_next&list=PL04D5787E247DC324&index=13[/video]...
Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of Extensible Markup Language (XML) in Internet Technology. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your...
Guys you should watch this week episode of an indian show named 'Tarak mehta ka ulta chashma' There is a very nice lesson given in this show regarding Email forgery...
With a locked crank arm, no drivetrain and a metal seat that looks about as comfortable as this bike is strong, the Gravity Speed Bike is not for the faint...