Say 'Aye' if you want to join us.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Roger that.
    I'm in. πŸ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys from Vadodara and Mumbai can join us.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abhishek Rawal
    Roger that.
    I'm in. πŸ‘
    Great ! Suggest some good place for Meet.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you know CEans from Gujarat please Tag them.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Awesome-some! πŸ˜€ This time around last year we did have three meets. One in Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bangalore. 😁

Let it be Ahmedabad this time. I think you should arrange it in a small hall. Put up a projector on the wall. Watch an sci-fi movie or a technology documentary and end it with discussion about CrazyEngineers over coffee and/or snacks.
    If you post live about it here on the community, we will join you too! πŸ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    Awesome-some! πŸ˜€ This time around last year we did have three meets. One in Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bangalore. 😁

Let it be Ahmedabad this time. I think you should arrange it in a small hall. Put up a projector on the wall. Watch an sci-fi movie or a technology documentary and end it with discussion about CrazyEngineers over coffee and/or snacks.
    If you post live about it here on the community, we will join you too! πŸ‘
    That's amazing. We have never arranged such meet in past. Looking forward to see how can we achieve this.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Tagging CEan #-Link-Snipped-#
  • AT-OK
    AT-OK
    +1 #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AT-OK
    +1 #-Link-Snipped-#
    Great ! So now we have total 3 CEans ready for this Meet. Waiting for more.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Tagging few more CEans #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Please join us guys.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: South Korea has rolled out the world’s first road-powered electric vehicle network. The network consists of special roads that have electrical cables buried just below the surface, which wirelessly...
I would like to know how many stacks are there in a computer and what is a stack in reality and what is the function of each stack. Thank you...
can i do mba after b.tech in aeronautics . what are its advantages and disadvantages ??
CSIR has announced exams. Following link will be useful for the candidates. https://csirhrdg.res.in/mainnotificationnet_dec2013.pdf Any suggestions exam materials etc will be useful for others thank you. ATB !πŸ‘
The title may be a little misleading But here we are talking about a Chinese tech to convert brain wave into sound Just like Mozart. This process is primarily a...