CE - IT Support

Guys,

I'm planning to start CE - IT support. An IT support exclusively for CEans. Often we run into problems with our computer. If everything works fine, we may have an expert to answer your queries about almost anything related to Windows & Linux platform!

Well, what do you think? Sounds great? Let me know by replying to this thread.

-The Big K-
p.s:
Don't take it as a final announcement. Stuff takes time to happen! ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• sttepz
    sttepz
    gr8

its gr8!!!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    hey big! IT support is a great idea! I hope the support will be really useful to everyone on CE forum.

Are you going to charge for the support? Give us the details.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    its free!

Good news! The support is free for the CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€

Wait for the announcement on CE forum. I won't promise any date for the support to launch. All I can say is 'very soon' !

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    here's biggie with new idea as usual...cool
    its really a gr8 idea!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thanks

I had talks with a guy whos been into system administration for quite long time. I'll formally introduce him soon and he'll be answering our questions on forums.

He has also agreed to write few technicles ( this is a new word I think we can use on CE forum for technology-articles ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) and we may expect it soon. No promises!

..... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Muwahahaha ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    waiting for it

agreed to write few technicles
    technicles :shock:

you call it innovation dude ๐Ÿ˜

CE IT support is an amazing idea. I hope this doesn't take as long as CE finance ๐Ÿ˜ .

I need help with data backup. ๐Ÿ˜’
  • crook
    crook
    technicles ๐Ÿ˜ . i loved that word ๐Ÿ˜

Hey big, IT support is a fantastic idea. I'm waiting for it. I can help with simple windows problems and general troubleshooting ๐Ÿ˜€ .

i can already feel that the forum is coming to life !! long live CEans ๐Ÿ˜

CROOK
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    good

'technicles' will finally go to websters ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks for the FREE IT support. Biggie, you should stop announcing stuff in advance and better start giving us surprizes. ๐Ÿ˜€

kidding ๐Ÿ˜ best wishes [โ€‹IMG]
  • sristi
    sristi
    that's really goood news Biggie๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    its taking longer

Guys, Murphy's laws won't be false. It always takes longer than you expect.

I'm hoping that Rahul will join us soon ๐Ÿ˜€ !

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    An Update

CEans!

Let me break the secret good news ๐Ÿ˜

We are planning to launch CE-IT support soon. So get ready with your questions/concerns regarding your broken computer ๐Ÿ˜‰

The master troubleshooter will be active soon.

-The Big K-
  • pad
    pad
    where is THE ONE ?
  • Imvijay
    Imvijay
    Thanks ..thts sounds Gr8..........๐Ÿ˜ ..It will be really Helpfull for us..๐Ÿ˜€
  • DEP
    DEP
    The_Big_K
    Guys,

I'm planning to start CE - IT support. An IT support exclusively for CEans. Often we run into problems with our computer. If everything works fine, we may have an expert to answer your queries about almost anything related to Windows & Linux platform!

Well, what do you think? Sounds great? Let me know by replying to this thread.

-The Big K-
    p.s: Don't take it as a final announcement. Stuff takes time to happen! ๐Ÿ˜

hi biggie..
    you ROCK man !!! you simply rock.
    a bravura thought...i must say.

Great going,
  • desijays
    desijays
    looking forward to the sensei !!! introduce him soon BK.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans! MS innovating! Check out their latest media player - Windows Media Player 11 Beta. I'm really impressed by the graphics and color scheme. Let us review their latest software...
Hi everyone I have a question...I saw an option called "Download vcard" in CEans profile..Can anybody tell wats vcard??
hello everyone... well am a fresher here...aashima jain being ma name...i am doing b.tech 2nd year in electronics and communications....for futher detalis...u can chek out ma profile netime....
CE is growing with a rapid rate... A month back we few guys were waiting for our 500th member...but today its 575...Isn't it a great pace.... We are Newbie but...
What about starting a new thread on MBA... ....Engineers as a Manager....Great (Dream) Why not start a section for that Shout --crazy