CE is an International Forum

I will start with a apologetic note, if I sound wrong anywhere; Also, asking Admins to delete the thread if they feel so.

As per my thinking, we proudly say that CE is a engineering forum, beyond the boundaries of any country; we have presence from 180+ countries; this is the forum for engineers by engineers. Than why the international forum shows post only for indian engineering exams or notifications??

Why its not mentioned in each post that this particular exam is for India? Imagine a condition that I am from USA / UK or Malaysia or any other country and reading thread on MTech schedule / course or CAT.. and I will wonder what it is all about??

If we can not add information for other countries exams, at-least my suggestion would be to specify that particular thread is for the Indian exam notification?? Does that make any sense or I am sounding absurd??

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We do not delete feedback threads. Just move them to appropriate section 👍.

We can't control how members post. If you're aware of exams in other countries, you're free to post them on CE.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    We can't control how members post. But we can certainly guide them.

If all members who post about such exams include some tag like [India] in the title, then it would be useful to everyone, as it would clearly indicate that the thread is specific to India. Of course, this can't be enforced. If this does seem to be a good thing, everyone should adopt this themselves.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I agree with what CB & SS has said.
    How about helping the community grow by adding the information & news about engineering entrance exams from over the world?
    Once we have over 50 threads, we can have separate section for those too. Since right now we have hundreds of threads for Indian exams like GATE, CAT, AIEEE & JEE, we have separate section for them. So relevant threads go in there.

Lets try to add "useful" information to the forum & make its reach truly global.

What say all?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Government aided autonomous institute Center for Development of Telemetry (C-DOT) has privatized the optical fiber technology to seven state and private players. Read Government Privatizes Broadband Networking! Do you think...
How destructive will it be?If the mullaperiyar dam bursts.............
Hi guys , I am looking for some help regarding MEL programming articles for Plug in development. Thank You 😀
This video tells the story of how Mozilla helped shape the web we know today -- and how we're going beyond Firefox to do even more. Awesome video! Must watch...
Everyone knows that the traditional media like Television, Magazines & Newspapers are no longer independent. The traditional media is controlled by the rulers and the corporations that buy advertisements on...