CE-IO Update: 1000 Accounts Activated! + A Giveaway Coming Soon!

Howdy!

I'm happy to inform you that we have activated 1000 accounts on CE-IO and will continue with the activation. In order to celebrate this milestone we're announcing a giveaway. Expect an announcement later today πŸ˜€

I thank all our early adopters on behalf of CrazyEngineers team for trusting us. We'd also be putting up a selfie wall for all those who've sent us their selfies in their CE Tshirts. 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's a giveaway exclusive to those who have active accounts on CE-IO 😁

We're giving away 3 Samsung Evo+ 32GB Micro SDHC Cards!

Participants need to fill up a simple feedback form about our apps. We'll then select three top feedbacks and they will receive the Samsung Evo+ 32GB Micro SDHC Card!

We've already sent an email to all those with active accounts. If you have questions you may ask them here or simply reply to the email.

All the best!
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    You wrote the deadline to be 2nd Aug 2016 instead of 2nd Sep 2016 in the mail. 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [Prototype]
    You wrote the deadline to be 2nd Aug 2016 instead of 2nd Sep 2016 in the mail. 😁
    Darn mistake. Realised it after pressing the 'send' button. Anyway, will offer clarification to those who ask for it. πŸ˜–
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Btw, that proves - our mails are actually read! The open rates for our mails are 50% and above; unseen in the industry πŸ‘. Most typical ones are in the 5 - 15% range.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Feels so amazing to read all this feedback from our own members who have tried and tested the app. Every single comment written by every one is super precious. Reading it feels great.

For all those who are writing so many amazing things about CE IO, a heartfelt thank you goes out to you all! Your words mean a lot and is the true pat on the back we need to keep our engines roaring!

And all those who are sharing such great suggestions and letting us know what they think is wrong, a salute to you! We could not have been more grateful.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

The giveaway has officially concluded. We'll be announcing the winners through email as well as through an update to this thread.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Winners declared:
    Vijai Kumar, Prakhar Shrivastava and Abhishek Gaurav

Each one will receive a Samsung Evo+ 32GB Micro SDHC Card

Congratulations to all the winners!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, Its quite often we see those lines and to be honest whenever I saw it I felt compelled to write a post like this one. Today it reached...
A futuristic robo-cleaner to help keep your house squeaky clean could soon be a reality. Xiaomi’s Mi Robot Vacuum, the latest in the Mi Ecosystem product line-up with a Laser-distance...
Hello sir.. I have joined a software testing course (manual+selenium) but in between manual testing course I got an opportunity as Process engineer in XIUS(Mega soft) company. They are asking...
Hello.. sir I am Nilesh From Pune..I have Recently completed my B.E in CSE Branch..I have 52% and 3 Years Gap.. Institute told me that I will not get job...