CE InFocus Posting BOT

CEans,

Lot of members have asked about the userID "CE-InFocus". Let me update -

CE-InFocus is a bot that grabs the feed from our official blog 'VoiCE' and posts a summary in our In Focus section.

So whenever a new post is added to VoiCE, The CE-InFocus bot will jump into action and do its job.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Clarified ๐Ÿ˜€
    I thought CE-Infocus is a person works at CE who only gathers the latest information to post in CE-Infocus Section.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Visit the member page of CE-Infocus , it says "I am a BOT"
    The first time I read it, I got a feel like its a robot , I mean robot like in the latest ROBO movie!!
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    haha..I too was confused earlier till I read about automated bots that write articles!

so biggie revealed one of CE's secrets ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, We are back with a new KYCEan. It's CEan whiz.kid.aniket who loves computers and techno music equally. He has joined the CE Forum in February, 2010 and has...
๐Ÿ˜ Wishing both the CEans a very happy birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Hello friends, I have some read about zero address instruction.Such type of instruction is found in machine that store operand in a structure called a pushdown stack. This theory is...
Hey guys. Ive been working on a project which involves a PIC 16F877A, and an electronic kit with a 74LS373 latch. This latch receives several data from the electronic kit...
Location: CrazyEngineers Purpose: Help the society. About Me: Speed One Terra Hertz, Memory: One Zetabyte, Processor: Pentium Ultra Core Millenia V2, FHP 450 Motor from Hirata, Japan. Joined CrazyEngineers Because:...