CE Hoodies Are Ready For Dispatch!

We've an awesome update for all of you, folks! We've just received the shipment of hoodies at our office and they are AWESOME! We'd post a selfie wearing the hoodies tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‰

We'll begin shipping the hoodies over the next few hours!

CrazyEngineers-Hoodie

Hoodie-Closeup

All of you who ordered your hoodies may expect them to receive them in this week itself ๐Ÿ˜ !

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Time to post CE Team pic with hoodie. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Time to post CE Team pic with hoodie. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Tomorrow.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Dispatched. Two shipments had PIN code address issues and we're following up with the respective CEans.
  • Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Great! I am ready for hoodie...!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Attack of the selfies coming up folks! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Wohoo!! I am waiting ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the multinational companies, Lenovo has announced that it will introduce the latest ThinkPad X1 Carbon ultrabook and ThinkVision X24 monitor at CES 2015. The eminent electronics and technology...
I am working in panel Manufacture company and we usually to check wiring , can anyone suggest a simulator for electrical wiring. Thanks in advance...
Do you have any idea about Fire Drill? Are you aware of the importance of it? By knowing very simple facts about it, you may save many lives including yours!!...
Robots have began learning the art of cooking just by watching youtube videos. The research team at the University of Maryland has developed a deep learning technique that enables the...
In our last article we mentioned that NVIDIA plans to use the Tegra X1 chip not just on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets but also on autonomous machines and...