CE Grand Quiz Question #21

CEans,

We're in the final phases of CE Grand Quiz. The following one shouldn't bother your heads for long time. Go! Crack It & Win 20 CE Coins πŸ˜€

dead-what
Image Credit: Zazzle.

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    I'm with Stupid is a jovial insult, best known as a popular slogan for novelty T-shirts. It may also refer to:
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    So you agree with what Punchtantra says?....i'm also with stupid!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Varsha0802
    So you agree with what Punchtantra says?....i'm also with stupid!
    Google and Wikipedia are destroying ability to think. But I can't tell you whether the answer is right or wrong. Sorry, my lips are locked 😭 !
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    I'm with stupid "JEANS PANT" i just said it for fun may be my answer is right or not
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    ---------> Tie
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    The t-shirt says I'm with stupid with a down arrow. I'm with stupid means you agree with the person to whom the arrow is directed. That's why i said it.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I'm with Stupid is a jovial insult, best known as a popular slogan for novelty T-shirts. It may also refer to:
    We all make mistakes and do stupid things, but the important thing is what we do after the fact. Proverbs 24:16 says, "For a righteous man falls seven times, and rises again..." You may feel a few fries short of a Happy Meal sometimes, but God is in the business of taking our stupid mistakes and turning them into a turning point.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think here the answer
    It is Starfish Day, and Patrick's parents will be coming to visit him. He doesn't want them to think of him as stupid, so SpongeBob volunteers to pretend to be stupid for them so that Patrick will seem smarter in comparison. However, everyone seems to forget that SpongeBob is only
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    actually i am thinking about when we are not intended to be seen as a stupid we always wanted to blame others here it indicates that i am with a stupid that means i am not a stupid and people who are thinking me as stupid are stupids
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    It's the "I am with stupid Slogan". Wondering what to make out of it. Confused.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    I'm with stupid search engines!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i am with a stupid puppet lol rofl
  • ultimate_k
    ultimate_k
    Well I have noticed one thing, The apostrophe is inverted. I mean when we use apostrophe, it points towards the first character, but it's pointing towards the second.
    Weird.....
  • SheldonCooper
    SheldonCooper
    "I'm with Stupid T-shirt whose arrow keep pointing down."πŸ˜€
  • Neha Rajput
    Neha Rajput
    I'm with stupid answers! πŸ˜›
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    "I'm with Stupid" with down arrow means that, "I'm living down south and I'm a liberal."

and Liberalism (Osama Bin Laden) is dead??

πŸ˜” - CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for the answers. This question is now being closed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ng Beng Kiat's Min7.1 Blazes Through 2011 All Japan Micromouse Competition - and following video shows how you will have hard time believing your own eyes. [video=youtube;CLwICJKV4dw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CLwICJKV4dw[/video]
Here comes the conquering King! Super K Nothing less. ​Super K | Movie Feature - Yahoo! Movies India
Hello to the great minds at CE. I work alot with pumps. How would a stainless steel impeller or shaft stand up in salt water conditions? I have soem idea...
hi frnz...i'm a new biotech engineer... willing to lead my life with some innovation.πŸ˜€
Here is another surprise question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest - [Worth 10 CE Coins] Early morning a team of girls left from the east bank of the river...