CE Grand Quiz Question #15

CEans,

We know you are awesome. Here's Grand Quiz Question for 15 CE Coins ๐Ÿ˜€ -

It's just the alphabet from galaxy, Commander K!. Give me the correct letter in English. I'll give you 10 extra coins, promise!

nevermind

"...and the bright white light from eternity blinded him from noticing the obvious. It was there; right in front of his eyes."

Replies

• Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    its letter 'e' making the word slide????
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Is it Aura?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    The next letter which should come in the question mark is,

. .
    __

It's the vowels a,e,i,o,u written in standard Galactic alphabets.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    For clarity, that is a symbol with 2 dots and a line below it ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    ? is the answer
  • Arjuno
    Arjuno
    the clue?๐Ÿ˜•
  • Raj Aga
    Raj Aga
    Is the answer is lens or eyeglasses...?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    This grand quiz question was asking the galactic symbol in English.
    Correct letter in English is -- U

Hint: Bright white light from eternity blinded him from noticing the obvious. It is there; right in front of your eyes ->

Just above the image there is hidden text, painted in white which is talking about what you need to do in this puzzle. This is asking the required letter in English; and it is obvious as hint is also given very clearly that you need to look for the alphabet in Galaxy - commander KEEN (Keen 3 game to be precise) game for symbol and decipher it.

Note: I do not want to take the credit away from @SS - Great Job done in finding in Galactic Symbol with an awesome speed.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Simple Steps to be followed for Appling Online 1. Please check the eligibility criteria. 2. Check the fee schedule and prepare a Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable...
LIST OF CITIES FOR ONLINE EXAMINATINON FOR B.E. /B. TECH ONLY Online examination will be conducted from 7th May 2012 to 26th May 2012 City Code NAME OF CITY 901...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AIEEE 2012 AT A GLANCE 1 a. Date of Examination (Off-line) --> 29.04.2012 b. Date of Examination (On-line) --> 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012 c. Online submission of application...
Hello friend's Just completed my 7th semester mini project.It's "Technical Forum Development". I used tomcat as my web server and mysql as my database.I used java to power it up.I...
Onida (Merc Electronics) has launched a range of Full HDTVs (1080p) in India. The specialty of these TVs is that they support Android and come pre-installed with apps like Facebook,...