---------------------------------------------------

3rd Position - TIE between

CEan Crazyboy

CEan Varsha0802

With 20 CE Coins each.

PRIZE MONEY OF - $20 TO BOTH!

---------------------------------------------------

๐Ÿ‘

Amazing performance by everyone who took part in the contest!

๐Ÿ˜ CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!

The Final Leader Board is as follows -

Leader Board
โ€‹

[TABLE="class: cms_table_grid, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Rank
[/TD]
[TD]CEan
[/TD]
[TD]Total CE-Coin
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]optimystix[/TD]
[TD]120[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]silverscorpion[/TD]
[TD]80[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]crazyboy[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]Varsha0802
[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5
[/TD]
[TD]Punch_a_Tantra
[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]eternalthinker[/TD]
[TD]10
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]anoopthefriend[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]Sada[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]bodix[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Congrats Opti, SS, CB, Varsha ๐Ÿ˜€

Great to have you on top and nothing to take out from the remaining too. ET, Puch_a_Tantra and everyone were awesome. Learnt a lot on watching CEans answering the toughest questions.

Opti- 120 $ is really huge amount Boss ๐Ÿ˜€ Enjoy the day
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Congrats Opti, CB and Varsha!! ๐Ÿ˜

@opti: Awesome show yesterday!! Too good!! ๐Ÿ˜€

PS : Btw, in the crossword, the answer for 6-Down is NRA, and not NAR. Just pointing out ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Congrats for all the winners ๐Ÿ˜€

@opti: Give me treat ๐Ÿ˜
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    cool stuff guys ๐Ÿ˜€ congrats ๐Ÿ˜
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    hey congrats to all........
    @opti was awesome yesterday... it was totally his day.....
    @ss, even u weren't a bit less, leaded the board for most of the tym......
    @cb a rare escape yesterday, missed 20 coins by a single word in the crossword.. was too close to it...
    great work akd n biggie......๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    congrats guys
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Opti, SS, CB and Varsha. Congratulations Winners ๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    congrats opti,ss,cb,varsha, ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    congrats guys!!! ๐Ÿ˜
    that calls for a treat now ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    Thanks everyone ๐Ÿ˜€

All you guys rocked! The competition was fierce and it always was a close call between answering first and answering it right and ultimately learnt a lot of management prospects in such competitive events. Enjoyed playing with all of you.

@AKD and Biggie
    Special thanks to you both for organizing such a wonderful event. All of us enjoyed a lot. Even my college mates got interested (and that's a shocking thing!). Splendid questions were framed, a collection of mixed bag questions that required brains, guts, timing, and the skill to make right decisions at right moments. Really loved them and we appreciate the efforts that were put behind them. Childhood phrases we learnt in school like "strike when the iron is hot" and "opportunity doesnt knock twice at the door" were understood clearly, perhaps for the 1st time. It always kept one on their toes and I often felt the adrenaline pump inside me during such moments. I hope we see many more such moments in CE where we get to vie ourselves against the wonderful CEans. Thanks a lot for everything CE has given till now. Waiting for more ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations to All the Ceans who take part in this contest.

Opti,SS,CB and Varsha perform great.

I want to say hats-off to Biggie and AKD for such a wonderful contest.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Congrates - Opti, SS, and Varsha

silverscorpion
    PS : Btw, in the crossword, the answer for 6-Down is NRA, and not NAR. Just pointing out ๐Ÿ˜€
    While copy paste Opti didn't notice that I am a typo master, and he just copied. ๐Ÿ˜
    And while checking AKD didn't notice that anyone else can also do the typo mistake other than me... ๐Ÿ˜

Note: @AKD - you only noticed that 17 across is wrong... ???
    Didn't notice that if you will see all down you even need not to use that. If any one can answer so many answers, he would not have been done a genuine mistake of filling 6 Chars in a box of 5 ๐Ÿ˜€

Any way... don't want to spoilsport. This quiz doesn't matter much to me other than enjoyment.
    First His --> Her (Question 6) and now this, no explanation ๐Ÿ˜€; I hope we will learn from my mistakes.

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    silverscorpion
    PS : Btw, in the crossword, the answer for 6-Down is NRA, and not NAR. Just pointing out ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    @ Quiz Examiner... If you would have caught the answer @SS would have been the winner... ๐Ÿ˜
    PS: nearest to answer will win this was not a rule.. ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    @CB
    yes, I copy pasted your reply and added what was wrong in there. Did not want to lose out on time typing everything again as all except that eminem was right. It was about being the fastest right so had to adopt all such measures ๐Ÿ˜› Even I wondered how you could get that wrong.

Even the 1st two questions yesterday were got from Google provided results. Anyone could have got, just that I was lucky in doing it early ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    optimystix
    @CB
    yes, I copy pasted your reply and added what was wrong in there. Did not want to lose out on time typing everything again as all except that eminem was right. It was about being the fastest right so had to adopt all such measures ๐Ÿ˜› Even I wondered how you could get that wrong.
    I wish you could found another error...
    6 down.. NAR should have been NRA ???? or if AKD could notice that SS would be a winner.

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    optimystix
    @CB

Even the 1st two questions yesterday were got from Google provided results. Anyone could have got, just that I was lucky in doing it early ๐Ÿ˜€
    Atleast you did some effort to search
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @CB: Why would SS be a winner? He didn't attempt answering it.

I think if we give it a fair call of judgement, since "NAR" does not fit in the crossword given, the coins of the last question should not be given to anyone.

What do you think CEans?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    AbraKaDabra
    @CB: Why would SS be a winner? He didn't attempt answering it.
    Was talking about overall quiz;
    and I am sure answer for relative velocity / distance question is not sure; I can prove that. Considering that he was leading by 5 points

AbraKaDabra
    I think if we give it a fair call of judgement, since "NAR" does not fit in the crossword given, the coins of the last question should not be given to anyone.

What do you think CEans?
    I dont want that.. my point was meaning of quiz / fastest is considered when there is a competition; if not speed doesn't even matter
    Even though we will would not have considerd 6 down or 17 Across -- crossword could have been completed with other clues.

PS: I am neither interested in coins nor $; It was pure enjoyment and emotions.

-CB
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    crazyboy
    Atleast you did some effort to search
    So did I make efforts to check if you were right. Only slipped out on that NAR/NRA part as it looks all the same when u just glance over it. Cant trust you to make correct answers as such. But I didnt know about you being a typo master too else would have made additional efforts in checking on that.

and at least NAR and NRA are of equal size and they fit out automatically and clearly is a typo like u said. Eminem doesnt even fit into the size nor even into the context.

@AKD
    Anything you decide is accepted. Lets not create an uproar over this thing on this special day. This could have been brought out tomorrow too as it wont change the standings but cant help since its done now.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    PS: I am neither interested in coins nor $; It was pure enjoyment and emotions.
    So it is, am glad you take it that way. Mistakes do happen and we have to live with them so that they remind us later on about what had happened and help us improvise upon them. Lets not drag this further on this day. Let AKD and Biggie decide what they have to do. They have taken great pains to make it a success. I salute their efforts in this. Really enjoyed the entire event. Am happy competing with you guys too. Let them make the call. I'll be happy with whatever they decide ๐Ÿ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hmm...

Who comes first is of little importance here..
    And I pointed that out here because the original question thread was closed and I didnt want to create a separate thread for this..

Nonetheless, even if the points for the crossword question is not counted, opti still comes first! ๐Ÿ˜€
    So, let's leave it at that!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Well, taking the final call in the scene & thereby ending this discussion here,

I want to declare that : To have a fair competition & in the spirit of impartiality ( ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) , the last 30 coins won't be credited to anyone's account.

So the Leader Board now is -

CEan-optimystix With 90 CE Coins
    CEan-silverscorpion With 80 CE Coins
    CEan-crazyboy With 20 CE Coins
    CEan-Varsha With 20 CE Coins.

----------------------------------------------------------

PS: Editing the posts has been re-activated.

And yeah, I am closing this thread!

It has been a learning lesson for all. Let's try to make these competitions bigger & better in coming days.

I will need support from all of you. (especially, CB, Opty & SS! )

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A small presentation from CEans! https://crazyengineers6.co.cc/
Hi all, So, the grand, month long event is finally over, and I thought I'll just say something about my experience in this contest and also some suggestions, based on...
CEans, Today is CrazyEngineers' 6th foundation day. As you know, CE came to life on November 26, 2005. The CE Grand Quiz concluded today and we hope you all had...
are maggi noodles yummy? it's not the right question to ask here but i'm asking it just for fun ๐Ÿ˜’
hey friends, this thread is people who are interested in subject explaining and having a lot of time to feel bore actually i wanted to start it after 3 days...