CE got a minor upgrade

CEans,

I don't think this news is important enough to find a place in announcements section, so posting it here. CE got a minor upgrade few hours ago and everything went very well. We now have ability to add 'Facebook Like' button, which you will see on CE very soon.

๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Great news !!! Keep Rocking CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Sounds Good !! CE has a long way to go! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Good stuff, can't wait to see more additions ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to know what our CEans expect from all future computer operating systems? Do you have any special expectations? I personally expect two things - 1. Instant On feature....
Alright, the question might look very biased because I've mostly seen the distance education programs fail. I wish to know whether anyone here taken a distance education course and has...
Suppose I am working on my computer. And I have no clue about the whereabouts of my cellphone. (Because I don't remember where I kept it last.) Wouldn't it be...
Why #pragma() is used in C programming? What is meant by structure padding in C programming? How is this related to pragma directive? Please do reply.
hi all. i want to know about various national and international competitions in field of engineering. any good website address would be nice. and also please enllist competitions which can...