CE Gear Store - suggestions, slogan ideas, questions etc.

Discuss everything related to the CE Gear Store in this thread. Visit following thread for the announcement :-

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Super Start there i will make some Designs if needed.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suggest the slogans in this thread.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Electronics is not enough for life,
    We need Communication.
    โ€‹
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let's not make the discipline specific slogans. Let's come up with something that is universal.
  • gohm
    gohm
    How about the CE logo and some of the previous t-shirt designs? "Sorry I'm busy" is a cool slogan however does not directly relate to CE website or engineering? Although engineers are usually busy! =)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    How about the CE logo and some of the previous t-shirt designs? "Sorry I'm busy" is a cool slogan however does not directly relate to CE website or engineering? Although engineers are usually busy! =)
    Yeh, agreed! "Sorry! I'm Busy!" was the first slogan I got on T-Shirt for myself ;-) and everyone thought it was pretty cool.

We'll of course include our previous winning slogans. Wait for more slogans & tees ๐Ÿ˜‰ !
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    "Wanna Be My Friend" ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    CE gear is trying to make a come back. More on it soon ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Good to hear that!
    Waiting for the updates ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thanx for sharing. Can u please help me in understanding different grades of mild steel. What is the material used in suspension parts of automobile???๐Ÿ˜•
A quote from a movie review of Karz I read just now. "Karzzzz belongs to a guy who has supreme confidence in his capabilities, and for the fans who agree....
I wound a coil on a styrofoam form. It appears to function really well. Does anyone know of any issues with a styrofoam form? I plan to use it in...
i have thought of doing some project .... i am in 3rd year cse.....
CEans, What is the largest number possible using four 2's. Can we come up with a formula with two variables [viz. the number (x) & repetitions (y)]? What do you...