CE forums mouse gestures / keyboard shortcuts !!

I assume many of the CEans will be using mouse gestures in gmail. If you use it, you'd already know that how naturally we get used to it!

For those who aren't familiar, in gmail we can right click mouse and drag it in various directions to browse through mails and return to inbox.

mouse_gesture

So! As I was browsing CE right after using gmail, I found myself right clicking and dragging to reach to the forum from a specific thread in it.

Obviously, that's what I'm driving at - what if we introduce mouse gestures in CE forums?!
CEans will be able to whoosh through the forums in smooth and fast strokes!

Another related suggestion is keyboard shortcuts for common tasks - new thread, subscribe, scroll to next reply etc.
This might need more discussions regarding the details.

Anyways, let me know what y'all think! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Hindu newspaper reported on 1st Nov 2011 that F1 race conducted at Buddh International Circuit can be one of India's best opportunities as a "great venue" for the following...
Wish you a very -2 happy bithday Reya From all of CEan 😀 have a great future ahead ,all the very best 🎉
Hi,everybody! I'm Jane from Zhengzhou,China. I'm so glad to find this fantastic world and I like to make friends with you all. I like drawing and Enya's songs-songs of nature....
Mechanical and electrical engineers often overlook important issues when specifying their respective parts of an electromechanical system. Consider these five targeted pieces of advice for mechanical engineers responsible for electromechanical...
The plastic wheel rims are made of Ultramid® Structure, an innovative high-performance plastic. It significantly reduces vehicle weight, lowers emissions and extends range. Ultramid® Structure has reinforcing glass fibers added...