View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12792 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 30, 2006

CE Forum Restructure

Hello CEans!

We are about to complete one year of our existence on the Internet 😁! Over the past 11 months, we built a team of 1400+ Crazy Engineers. CE received lot of feedback and ideas on how to make this place a better place. I think its the time to restructure our forums.

Of course, you will have to wait until CE -Day to see the new structure. Let me announce that we'll have a downtime of few hours on 25th of November, 2006.

New structure will address all the issues we faced in past. Let me handle your questions/queries in this thread. So Shout! 😲

-The Big K-
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Nov 19, 2006
*Official Announcement* 😁

We'll be down all day on 25th of November and the Restructured forum will go online at 00:00 😀 !

As we all know, 26th November is CE's Inception Day and we'll celebrate it as 'Crazy Engineers Day' 😁

Let me know if you have any questions.

-The Big K-
crook
crook • Nov 20, 2006
The_Big_K
*Official Announcement* 😁

We'll be down all day on 25th of November and the Restructured forum will go online at 00:00 😀 !

As we all know, 26th November is CE's Inception Day and we'll celebrate it as 'Crazy Engineers Day' 😁

Let me know if you have any questions.

-The Big K-
😁 Waiting for it already 😁

1 year! Man! I feel older now ! 😁
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Nov 21, 2006
crook
😁 Waiting for it already 😁

1 year! Man! I feel older now ! 😁
Sure, Crook. You've been with CE since long 😁 . Now that our strength is growing and discussions are actually happening, we can hope to have a great community of CEans 😀

CE-Restructure is our step Next! The new forum structure will be better and I hope that everyone will like it.

Let us wait for the 25th of November, 2006. [​IMG]

-The Big K-
desijays
desijays • Nov 22, 2006
The_Big_K
Sure, Crook. You've been with CE since long 😁 . Now that our strength is growing and discussions are actually happening, we can hope to have a great community of CEans 😀

CE-Restructure is our step Next! The new forum structure will be better and I hope that everyone will like it.

Let us wait for the 25th of November, 2006. [​IMG]

-The Big K-
Its always nice to know that its gonna get better. waiting for the 26th.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Nov 22, 2006
desijays
Its always nice to know that its gonna get better. waiting for the 26th.
One of the CEans asked me to write the story of CrazyEngineers 😁 on the front page on CE-Day, do you guys want me to write about it? 😁

-The Big K-
desijays
desijays • Nov 22, 2006
The_Big_K
One of the CEans asked me to write the story of CrazyEngineers 😁 on the front page on CE-Day, do you guys want me to write about it? 😁

-The Big K-
yup. in my opinion that is definitely a good idea. Gives the newcomers, an idea of how CE developed and a glimpse of what they can expect as a part of the community.

And it will help the late comers like myself know what the real story behind CE is...
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Nov 22, 2006
desijays
yup. in my opinion that is definitely a good idea. Gives the newcomers, an idea of how CE developed and a glimpse of what they can expect as a part of the community.

And it will help the late comers like myself know what the real story behind CE is...
I'll do that soon, but not on CE-Day. Moreover, there are no late comers 😁

-The Big K-

Share this content on your social channels -