CE crosses 10,000 member mark!

Hurraayyy! 😁😁

Welcome our 10,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan - #-Link-Snipped-# [​IMG]

Keep rocking, everyone! 😁

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Cool man! Took what.. 22 days to get an additional 1000 members? Beat the previous record of 24 days (from 8k to 9k) πŸ˜‰

EDIT:
    Actually, turns out to be the same I think, lol. Pretty consistent..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeh, actually. That's a good growth rate - considering the fact that we aren't into any proactive advertising of CE πŸ˜‰

Shall we setup CE Promoter Team?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    What would be the main functions of the CE Promoter Team? You've mentioned this for ages, haha. Things like designing posters, e-mail people, etc?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    What would be the main functions of the CE Promoter Team? You've mentioned this for ages, haha. Things like designing posters, e-mail people, etc?
    Yep actually! The team will be mainly responsible for spreading the word - through social networking sites, through colleges, at their workplace etc.

I believe CE Offline Meets would be a first - great - step in promoting CE.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Yep actually! The team will be mainly responsible for spreading the word - through social networking sites, through colleges, at their workplace etc.

I believe CE Offline Meets would be a first - great - step in promoting CE.
    Heartiest congrates to everyone in the CE team... Looking forward when we can increase our strength by 1K within 10 days...

Hey biggi or database is ready for that..?

Thanks,
    -CrazyBoy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Heartiest congrates to everyone in the CE team... Looking forward when we can increase our strength by 1K within 10 days...

Hey biggi or database is ready for that..?

Thanks,
    -CrazyBoy
    :twisted: Yes Sire, *sleeves rolled up*

Let them in!
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    awesome!! congo CE πŸ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh, perhaps someone in the team can design a flash/animated intro of CE.. you know, like the stuff they display in the beginnings of movies (eg 20th century fox) or computer games (EA logo).

It'll sure look nice with any animated presentation of CE, like the screencasts πŸ˜€

Looking forward for an offline meet!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Extending it further, the promoter team members take a lead and can organize CE Meet in their city.

We'll probably have a meet in Pune (India) within next 2-3 months.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    lol, cool. What's the plan in the meet? Any special activities? You should have a road trip too with a large Crazy Engineers banner around the car/van/bus πŸ˜‰ Thats one way to get attention!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    lol, cool. What's the plan in the meet? Any special activities? You should have a road trip too with a large Crazy Engineers banner around the car/van/bus πŸ˜‰ Thats one way to get attention!
    Yeps! Actually, the CEO of a local youth magazine is my friend πŸ˜€ , I guess he'll help us with the publicity. Consindering that Pune is one of the IT Cities in India, we'll get a good number of engineers attending the meet.

However, I am not expecting more than 10 members to attend the meet. But since my estimates are always wrong πŸ˜€sshhhπŸ˜€, we may get even more engineers on the D-day ;-)

Okay, let me count -> MayurPathak, Kidakaka (maybe) , xHeavenlyx (maybe), Prady, SAM, pradeep_agrawal, Vipulb (from Pune) & friends, umm... who else? πŸ˜’ oh yes, myself.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Ill b there, just have to do my bookings a week atleast in advance.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's very nice! We'll release the date at least 1 month in advance.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    3 cheers for CE!

Waiting for the promoter committee meeting. Can we have a couple of volunteers first? Lets kick start the process of gathering ideas to promote CE. I've got some, but lets first have the team ready
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    crossed 10000th on my birthday..awesome..
  • gohm
    gohm
    What's the count now as the month is getting towards the end? Has another 1K joined?!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    gohm
    What's the count now as the month is getting towards the end? Has another 1K joined?!
    10,832 has joined so far, meaning we need another 168 members to reach 11k πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The growth rate has gone down since last couple of days. Probably because exams/appraisal times are around and everyone is 'busy' 😁

Let's hope that we continue to grow faster. Looks to me that we must start taking steps to promote CE.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    And what steps hast thee chosen to promote thy forum, o mighty lord of CEπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
    We thy humble servants await thy command. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  • ANUPAM SHARMA1
    ANUPAM SHARMA1
    ITS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT😁FOR CE TO CROSS A 10000 MEMBER MARK & I AM PROUD OF TO BE A MEMBER OF .πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    πŸ˜€ Let's keep spreading the word around. CE's got big plans and we need Craziest Engineers around the globe to make them happen.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The_Big_K
    πŸ˜€ Let's keep spreading the word around. CE's got big plans and we need Craziest Engineers around the globe to make them happen.
    Aye Aye Captain
    But It would be better if you assign me to the secret service :hehehe:
  • gohm
    gohm
    Though not very secretive posted on here, laugh!

raj87verma88
    Aye Aye Captain
    But It would be better if you assign me to the secret service :hehehe:
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    gohm
    Though not very secretive posted on here, laugh!
    :sshhh: You know my secret, now i will have to terminate you.
  • gohm
    gohm
    uh-oh!

Hopefully my terminator protector will come back from the future or you'll be too tired from the 20 hr. flight jet lag, laugh!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Ok, I am such I dork! Earlier I asked what our update count was not realizing you can see it on the main forum page!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    That was what I was wondering too πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Right now, at the time of posting this message we are 10,900. I guess we need to speed up the rate.

[Spam]I'm settling down in this new city & will be back soon. [/spam]
  • gohm
    gohm
    I do have a valid excuse! Being male it is genetically impossible for me to follow directions in written form. So instead of searching and reading for the info, I had to stumble around and ask! laugh.

ash
    That was what I was wondering too πŸ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just a theory, if I can manage to do a pattern analysis on stock indices, can I predict the next low or high in the market?
Can any one suggest any good paper presentation topic related to E&E branch.The topics must be advanced technologies and must have applications in day to day .
it is any way to comounicion with simodrive l-t mod.it is have only x421.i need block diagram rs232-421 and the softwork.the simoCom whiths siemen give is for r232.can anybody help...
hi all i'm the new member i wan 2 to do summer training in IT company. can any body help me srikant
hey, crazy engg.. am sreeroop, pursuing civil engg so help me out to improve my knowledge base in civil,will ya?