CE Covered on UTVi [Indian Television Channel]

CEans,

Our CEan - Swatis informed me that CE was covered on UTVi ๐Ÿ˜. I had no clue that we'll be covered on TV.

Did anyone watch the telecast?

Addendum: Here's the clip -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Great News.
    My bad luck, I missed it.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    i too didnt watch it.
    but its a great news...
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Cool ๐Ÿ˜€ Hopefully someone did record it!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    That's great news. Bad luck I missed it. These require some marketing from the TV..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Great News !!

@ Biggi / Mods - Could you please contact TV guyz and ask for recording of the show? It would be great if we can keep that recoding on forum.

-CB
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    That's a great news.
    which segment/program was CE featured in?
    i got this chart from UTVi site.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    arunhero99
    That's a great news.
    which segment/program was CE featured in?
    i got this chart from UTVi site.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    From what I heard, it was aired on Sunday. Do we have a program chart for Sunday? The show was aired sometime between 4 - 6 pm (IST).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @CB: Thanks for the suggestion. I wrote to the UTVi folks ๐Ÿ˜‰. Let's hope to hear from them.
  • safwan
    safwan
    thats very good news being ce member its proudfull.
  • gohm
    gohm
    if someone could get this on Youtube that would be great!
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    The_Big_K
    From what I heard, it was aired on Sunday. Do we have a program chart for Sunday? The show was aired sometime between 4 - 6 pm (IST).
    they haven't updated their timing chart yet. Any response for the mail, Biggy?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Gohm: They do have YouTube Channel, but I couldn't find our video on it. I'm now looking for the program name so that we can track the episode.

@ arunhero99: No response yet. I doubt they'll respond!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Great news...

Still no answer Biggie!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No response from them. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Can you tell me the Show name Atleast !!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    any information? ๐Ÿ˜”
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    oh its a great news but i came to know very late uff...
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The wait to look at the video is finally over. Check this folks. You will be very happy. I must say, they have captured CE extremely well. If only if they could contact us before this. We are happy to give interviews ๐Ÿ˜

#-Link-Snipped-#

The video that covered CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome! Thats like.. free advertising! ๐Ÿ˜› I like how they highlighted the features. I wished they could have shown the CE Bot and CE messenger projects!

I bet Biggie is feeling super proud right now ๐Ÿ˜€ Congrats dude.
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Damn... this is huge. Proud to be a
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    ash
    I wished they could have shown the CE Bot and CE messenger projects!
    Ditto! Man there is so much to be told about CE. Wish only if they could contact us before putting it on air. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Awesome! Thats like.. free advertising! ๐Ÿ˜› I like how they highlighted the features. I wished they could have shown the CE Bot and CE messenger projects!

I bet Biggie is feeling super proud right now ๐Ÿ˜€ Congrats dude.
    I feel bit embarrassed when people congratulate me. I can't take credit for the work done by our CEans.

Great job Mayur ๐Ÿ˜€ . Your contacts are superb! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Thats great... Congrates Biggi and fellow cean's.

Proud to be a
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I guess I need to pinch myslef at this point! :shock:

knock knock!! wake up durgs!!!

awesome isnt it!!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    I guess I need to pinch myslef at this point! :shock:

knock knock!! wake up durgs!!!

awesome isnt it!!! ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜ Yeah it is. I'll put it on YouTube ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    mayurpathak
    The wait to look at the video is finally over. Check this folks. You will be very happy. I must say, they have captured CE extremely well. If only if they could contact us before this. We are happy to give interviews ๐Ÿ˜

#-Link-Snipped-#

The video that covered CE ๐Ÿ˜€
    Wow...๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I just noticed my KYCean main page pic was there in that video .... ๐Ÿ˜

Finally CE brought my pic on TV .. he he he.

-CB
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    crazyboy
    I just noticed my KYCean main page pic was there in that video .... ๐Ÿ˜

Finally CE brought my pic on TV .. he he he.

-CB
    Yo Boy! Partyyyyyyyyyyyy! ๐ŸŽ‰
  • gohm
    gohm
    I can't stop watching the clip!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Its the contributions of all CEan and efforts of admin/mods which is behind the success story of CE.

-CB
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    crazyboy
    Its the contributions of all CEan and efforts of admin/mods which is behind the success story of CE.

-CB
    I still couldn't get the answer of a question how CEans are responsible in starting up this site idea? ๐Ÿ˜• Is it just by only registering here?What contributions actually CEans do?

Any clarifications?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The_Big_K
    I feel bit embarrassed when people congratulate me. I can't take credit for the work done by our CEans.

Great job Mayur ๐Ÿ˜€ . Your contacts are superb! ๐Ÿ˜
    Hearty congratulations biggie.

Mayur you are proved to be a TV person again great info.

and CB Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do not congratulate me folks. I'm just a part of the whole story. CE wouldn't get noticed by media folks if you all had not spent your time contributing to CE.

I guess we all should congratulate ourselves.

Let's pat each other's back ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    shalini_goel14
    I still couldn't get the answer of a question how CEans are responsible in starting up this site idea? ๐Ÿ˜• Is it just by only registering here?What contributions actually CEans do?

Any clarifications?
    @ Shalini - CE was started by Biggi in Late 2005.

I was among the starting member of the CE, believe me CE was just a mere site at that time. It was contribution of members who invested their time in posting good threads, spread the CE world by world of mouth who made the CE site as CE community.

-CB
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    crazyboy
    It was contribution of members who invested their time in posting good threads.
    -CB
    Hey CB, if you don't mind I have curiosity of looking at such threads. If POSSIBLE can you show any such sample threads so that CEans who are not very old to CE community can learn something from past examples. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Shalini : I hope you're not being sarcastic.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    @ Shalini : I hope you're not being sarcastic.
    She is ... :evil:

Anyways, I am not going to post the links (thread) here.

@ Shalini - Posting a few threads here means, I would be dishonoring other threads and I wont do this.

For me all the thread which was posted on CE, when CE was in its infant stage was very important. No more comments on this thread from my side.

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i am going to download this any idea!!!

Thanks alot Mayur
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    @CB and @ Big_K

I just cannot stop myself laughing a lot at your way of perception about others(specially me). Really very bad for me.

FYI, it was not a sarcastic but I must say you guys have really made a very bad thinking about me. ๐Ÿ˜€

I am wondering now "Am I really considered as a part of CE?" ๐Ÿ˜ญ

* Still I would say SORRY for no reasons and negative thinking of you guys * ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks ! I got my anwers. I could not be more polite. I just wanted to know more about CE and better of CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In turbo C Editor ,there is a menu called Project. I saw some files with extension .PRJ. For what purpose we use this menu? How to use it?
Hi, This is not a puzzle, but a problem based on electrostatics, quite a tricky one. Just try it out ... 2 metallic spheres of the same radius, having charges...
[FONT="]There are a lot of career training courses which can help a person to develop valuable skills and knowledge. These in turn help the person to earn more money. The...
โ€‹ The begins in Cape Town today, just 29 days after the threat of terrorism convinced representative to ship it overseas. All eight franchises will be in action...
CEans, Awarding special user titles is a way to acknowledge exceptional contributors of CE. However, the activity has been long delayed because we did not receive much response to "Suggest...